Sign in to follow this  
old dog

Pelenna Valley

Pelenna valley foxhound summer show saturday 24th june, bryn bettws lodge tonmawr nr neath, racing to start at 11'00am, showing is 1'0pm,food drink raffles auction we got it all TOP JUDGES AS NORMAL ,got to be the best working dog show in wales,looking forward to seeing old friends and making new take care see you soon andy

• Like 5

I only ever been once and its easily up there with the best iv been to. See you there....

• Like 1

I had the honor of judging this show last year a job made easy by the amount of top class workers in attendance , i'll try and get to the show again this year a grand gang run it :)

• Like 2

I had the honor of judging this show last year a job made easy by the amount of top class workers in attendance , i'll try and get to the show again this year a grand gang run it :yes:

thank you glyn for judging ,the amount of working terriers you judged was because of you mate,we have always gone for the top terrier judges ,people who have bred, worked,and are respected in the terrier world for what they have achieved, we are lucky that alot of genuine terrier boys that support our show are the same mined as us ,we also aim at the best of the best in the lurcher and whippet judges and this year it will be no different ,we pride ourselfs as thee working terrier and lurcher show in wales ,nobody in this club makes any money,everything we make on the show goes back into the up keep of the hounds, the support we have had over 30+ years through the show is fantantic, as for hunting the hounds that this show supports ,i've been told that they are ruthless at their job ,i put it all back to the boys for their support over the years ,past and present, roll on 2017

also i've been told a ruthless pack ?,but i put it down to all the support of the boys,which is second to none,we are all mates ,and i could'nt ask for any better,past and present,

• Like 6

I had the honor of judging this show last year a job made easy by the amount of top class workers in attendance , i'll try and get to the show again this year a grand gang run it :yes:

thank you glyn for judging ,the amount of working terriers you judged was because of you mate,we have always gone for the top terrier judges ,people who have bred, worked,and are respected in the terrier world for what they have achieved, we are lucky that alot of genuine terrier boys that support our show are the same mined as us ,we also aim at the best of the best in the lurcher and whippet judges and this year it will be no different ,we pride ourselfs as thee working terrier and lurcher show in wales ,nobody in this club makes any money,everything we make on the show goes back into the up keep of the hounds, the support we have had over 30+ years through the show is fantantic, as for hunting the hounds that this show supports ,i've been told that they are ruthless at their job ,i put it all back to the boys for their support over the years ,past and present, roll on 2017

also i've been told a ruthless pack ?,but i put it down to all the support of the boys,which is second to none,we are all mates ,and i could'nt ask for any better,past and present,

pop the post code up :thumbs:

pop the post code up :thumbs:

SA12 9SP

i,ve booked nice weather for our show ,24th june bryn bettws lodges tonmawr nr neath

very good show this always top judges and great food and drink

• Like 1

is there a auction this year that tall dark handsome chap does?

Gonna taka a run over to this one is there any decent local places to stay