9 replies to this topic

#1 old dog

old dog

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 06:57 PM

Pelenna valley foxhound summer show saturday 24th june, bryn bettws lodge tonmawr nr neath, racing to start at 11'00am, showing is 1'0pm,food drink raffles auction we got it all TOP JUDGES AS NORMAL ,got to be the best working dog show in wales,looking forward to seeing old friends and making new take care see you soon andy

• spindolero, chrisbullx, Joe777 and 1 other like this

#2 the goat

the goat

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:53 PM

I only ever been once and its easily up there with the best iv been to. See you there....
  • spindolero likes this

#3 spindolero

spindolero

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:08 PM

no doubt the best, and a good night afterwards too

#4 chrisbullx

chrisbullx

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:09 AM

My favourite show of the year by a mile

#5 Username forgotten

Username forgotten

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 09:31 PM

been to this show for past 2 years. Went to a good few shows in wales last year and this as got to be best. Good atmosphere and proper dogs on show

#6 Glyn.....

Glyn.....

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 01:49 PM

I had the honor of judging this show last year a job made easy by the amount of top class workers in attendance , i'll try and get to the show again this  year a grand gang  run it :)

• spindolero and Joe777 like this

#7 old dog

old dog

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 01:42 AM

I had the honor of judging this show last year a job made easy by the amount of top class workers in attendance , i'll try and get to the show again this  year a grand gang  run it :yes:

thank you glyn for judging ,the amount of working terriers you judged was because of you mate,we have always gone for the top terrier judges ,people who have bred, worked,and are respected in the terrier world for what they have achieved, we are lucky that alot of genuine terrier boys that support our show are the same mined as us ,we also aim at the best of the best in the lurcher and whippet judges and this year it will be no different ,we pride ourselfs as thee working terrier and lurcher show in wales ,nobody in this club makes any money,everything we make on the show goes back into the up keep of the hounds, the support we have had over 30+ years through the show  is fantantic, as for  hunting the hounds that this show supports ,i've been told that they are ruthless at their job ,i put it all back to the boys for their support over the years ,past and present, roll on 2017

also i've been told a ruthless pack ?,but i put it down to all the support of the boys,which is second to none,we are all mates ,and i could'nt ask for any better,past and present,

• spindolero, chrisbullx, dillydog and 2 others like this

#8 ands

ands

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 05:40 AM

Bloody ruthless !!!

#9 bird

bird

6 foot and 12stone 7lb

• Donator
  • 12,745 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:01 AM

I had the honor of judging this show last year a job made easy by the amount of top class workers in attendance , i'll try and get to the show again this  year a grand gang  run it :yes:

thank you glyn for judging ,the amount of working terriers you judged was because of you mate,we have always gone for the top terrier judges ,people who have bred, worked,and are respected in the terrier world for what they have achieved, we are lucky that alot of genuine terrier boys that support our show are the same mined as us ,we also aim at the best of the best in the lurcher and whippet judges and this year it will be no different ,we pride ourselfs as thee working terrier and lurcher show in wales ,nobody in this club makes any money,everything we make on the show goes back into the up keep of the hounds, the support we have had over 30+ years through the show  is fantantic, as for  hunting the hounds that this show supports ,i've been told that they are ruthless at their job ,i put it all back to the boys for their support over the years ,past and present, roll on 2017

also i've been told a ruthless pack ?,but i put it down to all the support of the boys,which is second to none,we are all mates ,and i could'nt ask for any better,past and present,

pop the post code up      :thumbs:

#10 spindolero

spindolero

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,722 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:54 PM

pop the post code up      :thumbs:

SA12 9SP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users