Bought Another Fwb Sport Today !!!

Well reading through the threads this morning I noticed one by Mitch ( VM) where he was going to check on a sale from the free ads site.

So, as you do, :whistling: I carried on surfing through the free ads site and found a FWB Sport 124 ( 177 cal) for sale complete with all original open sights and nigh on immaculate.

I rang the guy, made arrangements to view and by 1pm this afternoon I was in Burton- on- Trent .

I had my fingers, legs, arms crossed that this was a mk1 124 ?

Very hard to find, in fine order, with all original open sights intact.

" IT WAS" ! :toast: and now I have a matching pair of classics.

A FWB Sport 127 mk 1 (.22) - 1978

A FWB Sport 124 mk1 ( .177). - 1978

Here she is lads,- look at that vintage stock.

post-85710-0-67464900-1483039895.jpg

Merry Christmas

• Like 11

Yeah £250 is a sweet deal,bargain,i can even remember the first rabbit i thwacked with one,cant remember which airgun world forced my hand to buying it,but it was written by either rod lynton or john darling.

Yeah £250 is a sweet deal,bargain,i can even remember the first rabbit i thwacked with one,cant remember which airgun world forced my hand to buying it,but it was written by either rod lynton or john darling.

Air Gun World made me fully aware of these rifles Mackem and I bought my 127 from Oliver Summers gun smiths in Wigan in the 70`s, second hand.

All my mates were green with envy as I soon had the latest 3-9x 40 scope on her from my £25/week apprenticeship. A £44 Nicko Sterling :thumbs:

• Like 4