Sign in to follow this  
Rat face

Another Rescue For The Fell And Moorland Wtc

Great work from all involved ,lucky you was available ,also shows the instinct if even a pet terrier to get to vermin ,and the importance of locators ,glad it was good news in the end,and hopefully the public will hear of the good work the f&mwtc do

• Like 2

Or better still, cuntryfile, as it's a very valuable service yas provide

Countryfile that's a good shout the F&MWTC and the work they do on rescues being put in a good light with the general public can only be good in my eyes

Countryfile that's a good shout the F&MWTC and the work they do on rescues being put in a good light with the general public can only be good in my eyes

Would never happen ffs.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

Would never happen ffs.

Cheers, D.

Unless they did a feature on "evil Terriermen plant pet terrier in hole and then dig it out."

• Like 2

Anyways if there was any media coverage to be done the RSPCA would have their toe firmly planted in the door.

The FMWTC has stood the test of time and proven that it's needed and IMO with the likes of Adam at the helm it should have a good future.

• Like 3

Only just read this . If you could getvthr people who's dog it was to make a big post about you lot on Facebook it might travel far. I'm not on Facebook properly but I've read about the effect it can have