Anyone Tried These Before?

I used 1 yrs ago given to me i used it once for lamping.

Found it to be a fiddly nuisance.

Can't beat a bit of rope.

And I wouldnt recommend getting 1 with that writing on it.

As stopping for a chat with someone on a back road.

He would think who's this idiot.

• Like 6

most folk with lurchers have something like that hung up in their sheds. Usually covered in dust and cobwebs.

Lol one I had similar to that, minus 'fc?k the ban' is probably still in a small coppice in the cotswolds. Lost it late 80's lol

A waste of twenty quid. Invariably when the hound sees game it starts jumping or trying to go so unless you have your finger constantly on the trigger it is fiddly and seen many dogs of the slips at the wrong time due to an overactive trigger finger . Some thing cheap and cheerful a lead out of the pound shop with theclipcut off ora piece of washing line an old work boot lace with a wrist loop fashioned on one end. Or for the lads who like to slip without collars a purpose made slip incorperating a collar.

A waste of twenty quid. Invariably when the hound sees game it starts jumping or trying to go so unless you have your finger constantly on the trigger it is fiddly and seen many dogs of the slips at the wrong time due to an overactive trigger finger . Some thing cheap and cheerful a lead out of the pound shop with theclipcut off ora piece of washing line an old work boot lace with a wrist loop fashioned on one end. Or for the lads who like to slip without collars a purpose made slip incorperating a collar.

a lads making me a nice one of them ;)

always used 1 years ago and thought it excellent but then i didn't know better.every time the dog pulls you go with him because the handle is to short.unless the dog walks to heel perfect.found the mechanism fine,after a while in the dark it's easy to clip back in.if you don't want to work a dog with a collar on it's ideal.i use a seat belt cut down like a normal lead but instead of a clip there it's a loop which you put a finger through then release when you want.