Trial Of Britain First Terrorist Tommy Mair Starts

Well from what I can find she was in office around 1 year and fought to improve the local police, local hospitals, local schools, raised money for macmillans and passed her views on syria that air strikes should be used better and the innocent children should be removed from the war zone.

Sounds like a right twat to me.

Guna have to show me what was so bad about this lass fellas.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or perhaps it's just the fact most of the country is sick to death of the way the country has turned out, and what is happening, I think this murder could be the first wave in a tsunami of the people'

There's a few thousand wives, husbands, dads, mothers and children of dead servicemen who will never again see their loves one because of the policy's of the Jo Coxs of this world.......it's every bit

.....I think calling him "Britain first" is a bit unfair....he had nothing to do with Britain first the organisation. He was heard to shout Britain must come first....there is a bit of a difference.

Posted Images

A terrible crime he committed but it's of no surprise incidents like this happen when people oppressed. Wasn't the man known to be mentally unstable?? Very unfair labeling the man a terrorist when he's off his rocker.....

Michael Adebowale is schizophrenic, a bit more serious than the depression Tommy Mair suffered with, is it unfair labelling him a terrorist?

A terrible crime he committed but it's of no surprise incidents like this happen when people oppressed. Wasn't the man known to be mentally unstable?? Very unfair labeling the man a terrorist when he's off his rocker.....

Michael Adebowale is schizophrenic, a bit more serious than the depression Tommy Mair suffered with, is it unfair labelling him a terrorist?

No mental illness is a walk in the park, the man is clearly disturbed.

Like a few on here viciously condemning a decent woman.

• Like 2

Like a few on here viciously condemning a decent woman.

she was the problem not the cure.

He had nothing to do with britains first he asked to pose for a picture that was it

How do you know, were you there?

Regardless, if he wanted to pose for a picture with a Britain First banner he obviously supported them so calling him a Britain First terrorist seems fair to me.

• Like 1

He had nothing to do with britains first he asked to pose for a picture that was it

Regardless, if he wanted to pose for a picture with a Britain First banner he obviously supported them so calling him a Britain First terrorist seems fair to me.

just because you want to put britain and british people first that don't make you a terrorist.

just because you want to put britain and british people first that don't make you a terrorist.

Where did I say it did :blink:

Gunning down a politician in the street to try and further your ideology makes you a terrorist.

Yes , but in his case it made him a cowardly murderer. Yet some on here see his actions as totally understandable-even inevitable. Makes me shudder to see the support he has.

....it would seem fair to you....just like it would to any of the left who hope to demonise anything 'rightwing' in anyway possible...

....it's good to see it working less and less though :-)

Why exactly is it unfair to call a terrorist who supported Britain First and carried out a terrorist attack to try and further their cause a Britain First terrorist?

Is it unfair to call a Muslim who carried out an attack in an attempt to further the cause of Islamic extremism an Islamic terrorist?

If Britain first was a terrorist organisation THEN you could call him a Britain first terrorist, but they aren't..........

• Like 5

Where did I say it did :blink:

Gunning down a politician in the street to try and further your ideology makes you a terrorist.

Gerry Adams doesn't agree with you....

• Like 1