• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pups I've been gifted from a member off here. Thought I'd share a few pics.

a couple of young whites.........................   atb

My young bitch pup

Posted Images

That's a nice white pup stop.end how's it bred

scatter bred according to WEDGEY who ive never met in my life... and the man who has a secret crush on me... Neil Attenborough...

It's no secret that I'd crush you.
you'd be as well letting him on top Neil (no offense)

scatter bred according to WEDGEY who ive never met in my life... and the man who has a secret crush on me... Neil Attenborough...
david attenborough knew his stuff well stop end.dont be given cooney a big head thinking he is anything like attenborough

david attenborough knew his stuff well stop end.dont be given cooney a big head thinking he is anything like attenborough

Maybe you're right Undertaker but one thing David Attenborough and I have in common is we know an amoeba when we see one.

LOL... listen big trunks the last thing you broke was the toilet seat when you fell on it there 2 weeks ago when you had the gout and went in to get a shite full of port ffs, now away way ye...

mad4 yes she would be drenched with Corks finest.

Sorry fellas for posting it seems the topic has swayed to a Cooney stop.end thl call out... Neil... I know youd bate me BIG man as we all know your BI!

.. your the king!

of keyboard

Pablo. What is that?

God knows but what would you do if your pups come like that he.and no I didn't breed it and I was told it's a wire haired terrier. Sos for jumping in your thread. It's nothing to argue about ha

Maybe you're right Undertaker but one thing David Attenborough and I have in common is we know an amoeba when we see one.
no cooney you are the parasite that trolls this shite talking pure and uther shite Edited by undertaker

LOL... listen big trunks the last thing you broke was the toilet seat when you fell on it there 2 weeks ago when you had the gout and went in to get a shite full of port ffs, now away way ye...

mad4 yes she would be drenched with Corks finest.

Sorry fellas for posting it seems the topic has swayed to a Cooney stop.end thl call out... Neil... I know youd bate me BIG man as we all know your BI!

.. your the king!

of keyboard

The thread hasn't descended into an argument about you and I , so don't get carried away.

Have to say Stop End, it's nice how you were concerned about my ailment a couple of months ago.

Your posts are getting Saucier.