• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Two pups I've been gifted from a member off here. Thought I'd share a few pics.

a couple of young whites.........................   atb

My young bitch pup

Posted Images

there all sound , so it will just be personal preferance then hope they work to a standard

Spot on.. the pups if bred right have had the best start in life for sure..the pics tell you that.. its up to the men who get them now if gifted to tell you the truth..all the best with them...

Posted For Neil his young dog :)

Thanks for that Glyn, glad you got them .

General, those photos are of interest to you too. He's 10 months in the pics, and a walking b*****d.

He's nice Neil. Is that dogs sire Paddy? I get confused sometimes because my mate has 2 bitches from 2 different litters. Then he has them pups from that same litter at 10 months. The older ones I'm near certain are out of the same dam. His dad wasn't well there and had to get a quadruple bypass so he's out of action for a while and can't do much so they had too many to look after and had to thin a few out. So he gave one of the pups to his friend in town that I don't really know. He kept the other pup on. I text him there and he's going to send me a pic of it so you can see what it's shaping up like compared to your own.

Yes he's out of Paddy.

• Like 1

Neil that's the only pic he sent me. Says he can't get a good one off her, she won't sit still for him. He said he would like them a bit stronger in the head but hopefully they work out for them regardless. The other bitch he had and gave to another man that's going well for him was a lot stronger but from same dam as them pups. The sire of it was a dog called Vice Grip he tells me. That's all I know.

That sounds like them.

The dam side of them is new ground for me but I do know that when she was bred from before one of them went to ground and was dug too at 8 months.

• Like 1

Not sure Shane, Neil might be able to tell you better he knows the man that bred them as the bitches where bred from Neil's stuff going back a right while.

If Vice Grip was the dog who served the mother of the pups last time then it's something I wouldn't know much about other than the owner of the bitch rates that line highly.

• Like 1