Warriors And Pot Fillers Of The Past Rip

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Doubt I'll own another like this old dog

This old dog will never be replaced..... Not just for what he was but for what he has produced, lads up and down the country are filling freezers with dogs and bitches carrying a good lump of his bloo

Posted Images

My bitch is slowing due to broken toes etc done another yesterday. My mate has a bitch in her first season smashing everything. I'd give anything to have my bitch back like that, well until next season when my two pups are up and running lol

My bitch is slowing due to broken toes etc done another yesterday. My mate has a bitch in her first season smashing everything. I'd give anything to have my bitch back like that, well until next season when my two pups are up and running lol

its horrible to watch em get older. My best dog I watched him slowly over a season missing runs he normally nailed em and then he started to jump on the quad instead of running along side it. He was still spot on out with the terriers but struggled out with hounds daytime. I never had a lead on him anywhere he was a pleasure to own. Enjoy ur bitch and her pups bud, hope they do well for you
  • Like 2

I would love to go back to when we used to walk with terriers lurchers shovels etc. They all learnt hell of a lot more and I seemed to have the time to be out all weekend. In from digging then food and shower and a couple of hours then out lamping. Really good times and cracking company .I honestly don t think my last lurcher would have stuck the graft that my others did.

• Like 1

My old 3/8 5/8 dog, Not the best rabbiting dog or coursing dog but never gave up on anything, didn't have the best of manners either, wouldn't retrieve, wouldn't heel, and would give another dog a whack if it tried to take his prize, but game was an understatement with this dog, I remember him cracking my mates truck window once because he seen 3 fallow deer at the side of the road haha,

post-102608-0-80296600-1478533347_thumb.jpgpost-102608-0-76876100-1478533360_thumb.jpgpost-102608-0-09531200-1478533372_thumb.jpg

Edited by Shaddy93
  • Like 3

The brindle bitch in this photo probably will be never replaced taught me far more about lurchers than any man and has proven a few bloke wrong along the way she's 10 now I have her daughter and she's just started lamping if she's have the bitch her mother is il be happy !! She's suppose to be retired but been called out of it already this season

33AD3D7D-8CB7-4446-84CF-6313727A5B81_zps

• Like 5

This old dog will never be replaced..... Not just for what he was but for what he has produced, lads up and down the country are filling freezers with dogs and bitches carrying a good lump of his blood...

SCOUT....... a legend in my and a few others eyes.

post-5292-0-96034800-1478553192.jpg

• Like 11

Never will he be replaced (especially by this current w@nker I have lol)

attachicon.gifFB_IMG_14785150973758015.jpgattachicon.gif029.jpgattachicon.gif074.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_3238.jpgattachicon.gifFB_IMG_14785150629514500.jpg

Trevor?

His litter brother was doing well. Not sure how he's doing now tho

I would love another out of that breeding. Trev was the calmest, most placid dog ever. Take him into the field however and he gave everything he could ;)

• Like 1

This old dog will never be replaced..... Not just for what he was but for what he has produced, lads up and down the country are filling freezers with dogs and bitches carrying a good lump of his blood...

SCOUT....... a legend in my and a few others eyes.

where is that dog from bud? he didnt originally come from wales?

atb