• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After failing to cure my mum's arthritis with a chocolate brownie I obtained some THC liquid stuff....maybe it was oil. I did the pest control in a laboratory where they made CBD but they also did all

☕  

Not worth it anymore mate to many c**ts messing about with it.   if it ain’t some dodgy c**t brushing spider mite droppings off with a toothbrush it’s some f****r brushing mould off so can s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Hash is hassle why bother

how does that work out? its all against the law, but if your a 'normal' person and dont go around looking for trouble its a rare day the police come poking around your home and life, maybe the import aspects the concern? but my guess is there is far worse comes into the country so a little hash giving pleasure to the old heads is no d=bad thing, soon it will be sold over the counter any way, there's fayres all over the country openly selling and a few cafes that are permanent fixtures and have been for a good while, its been around for ever no matter what the current leaders stance is regarding it, and its not going away lol  somethings are worth the risk imho, without people taking said risks this plant would be done and dusted  then we would be truly Donald ducked, give the government a few more months or at most a couple of years to swallow their collective pride and figure out a way to secure the lions share and its happening UK green rush,

7 hours ago, arcticgun said:

Might of asked you before mate but did you know the lad who had the hydro stall in green market Newcastle , right next too Eldon square bcck when it all kicked off the growing lark 

Yup,he was one of the originals,people used to go to him if they wanted bits'n'bobs,he never carried as much stock as somewhere like sunrise/sunlight? systems in Edinburgh,the stall used to have limited items like PH up/down,rooting powder for clones,rockwool blocks and stuff,paschas just around the corner sold kulu/positronic seeds.

Yes the C99 or cindy as it was known is sativa-dominant.

2 hours ago, Waz said:

That been plugged? Or ready to ?

Butt-hash caramello.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, arcticgun said:

how does that work out? its all against the law, but if your a 'normal' person and dont go around looking for trouble its a rare day the police come poking around your home and life, maybe the import aspects the concern? but my guess is there is far worse comes into the country so a little hash giving pleasure to the old heads is no d=bad thing, soon it will be sold over the counter any way, there's fayres all over the country openly selling and a few cafes that are permanent fixtures and have been for a good while, its been around for ever no matter what the current leaders stance is regarding it, and its not going away lol  somethings are worth the risk imho, without people taking said risks this plant would be done and dusted  then we would be truly Donald ducked, give the government a few more months or at most a couple of years to swallow their collective pride and figure out a way to secure the lions share and its happening UK green rush,

I meant in comparison to green Imo mate ?

19 hours ago, mackem said:

Has it still got bits of metal,wrapping plastic etc in it alongside all the extra added coffee,henna,boot polish,turps ingredients?

No wonder my lungs are Donald ducked, first hash I had was red leb, minali spelling ? Fluffy pollen rocky black soap ( with added diesel ) and a few others that I can't remember.

Grass was known as  flat pack, or we went to notting hill or front line brixton for senseed ?

Or badly cured home grown locally.

Guess it was better than glue or lighter fluid.

All the positives for your health except your lungs take a hammering.

Now if I could buy in a  Vape form then I might be tempted, just a matter of time before its readily available.:)

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Chaff said:

for senseed ?

Sinsemilla Spanish for "without seeds".

49 minutes ago, Chaff said:

minali spelling ? Fluffy pollen rocky black soap ( with added diesel ) 

Manali cream,its hand rubbed charas from manali in HP,that added diesel soap used to get in now and again,a load contaminated somehow with diesel,only the desperate would buy it :laugh:

14 hours ago, Waz said:

That been plugged? Or ready to ?

it weren't plugged from its country of origin, but b=doubtless it will be plugged by someone in this country at some point , like gold in jails this stuff lol thnk the egg shapes more for effect and sort of indication of quality