Gaz_1989

Boxing At The Weekend...

what an amateur looking set up, got the feel of an unlicensed event. are they sure it's the o2 and not the circus tavern? f***ing mismatch and a half that, i know it was his boxing debut, but he's a well accomplished fighter in other forms. could have found a more worthy opponent than a fella who's only won 2 out of 14 and been laid out in 5 of his losses! hope the other fights are better match ups...

Yokel

• Like 1

That was a terrible stoppage guy was fine. Page looked terrible. Mma fighters have no hands

It was one of the odder matches I've seen he's like a stoat :laugh: tbh I think he'd soon get tagged with anyone decent

That was a terrible stoppage guy was fine. Page looked terrible. Mma fighters have no hands

It was one of the odder matches I've seen he's like a stoat :laugh: tbh I think he'd soon get tagged with anyone decent

Aye exactly what I was thinking. Any British level picks him apart.

That Joyce is very light on his toes for an 18st lad. Much better fight this than that last one

He's got no finish in him, got a one eyed man with his arse hanging out in front of him and he's just placing his punches, no venom in them. First fight I know, but he's still winning points in his head...

Yokel

• Like 1

Lewison's arse is out again lol ....he moves well but not much poke hits a lot with the back of his hand but he will score well