• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#151 jok

jok

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:09 pm

Wouln't mind taking this geezer out for a little bit of sport. That might give he/she something to write about. :hmm: Cost him though. The beer round here is expensive and then there is the taxi fare, the overnight kennels and so on. Thought he might be interested :boogy:

#152 Danny .308

Danny .308

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 08:56 pm

I don't mind poaching for a bit sport to beet the keeper or for the pot to feed a mans children.

The thing is poaching has become a more commercial business where entire herds of deer are being targeted for the underground meat trade. This is what must be stopped and if the lad wants to invent something to help this very real problem then good on him.

• Hunting Lad, air gun ant, jiggy and 2 others like this

#153 Danny .308

Danny .308

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 08:24 pm

http://www.nationalg...-wildlife-crime

This school boy has come up with an app, even if it isn't effective thanks for trying school boy as you have done alot more to help the problem then the trolls who are slamming another young lad who is trying to help.

If you haven't got anything proactive to say or do then don't mock others who are trying to help.

#154 taz2010

taz2010

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,849 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:39 pm

prevent poaching  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :icon_eek:  :icon_eek:  :icon_eek:  :icon_eek:  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

#155 Lab

Lab

Wasnt the carling....it was the tennents and the scrumpy.honest

• Donator
  • 23,645 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:46 pm

I don't mind poaching for a bit sport to beet the keeper or for the pot to feed a mans children.

The thing is poaching has become a more commercial business where entire herds of deer are being targeted for the underground meat trade. This is what must be stopped and if the lad wants to invent something to help this very real problem then good on him.

So I'm guessing your a deer man. Great attitude....f**k keepers as long as they don't touch my deer. Which coincidentally you don't even pay to look after. f***ing cheek.
  • dymented likes this

#156 Danny .308

Danny .308

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:07 pm

i am an all rounder if you must know deer, pheasant, grouse, salmon, trout. My brother had a shoot until somebody broke into his pens and took them all. Hence why i am sticking up for the lad who wants to help where others are simply ripping the poor lad to pieces.

What i was saying is that poaching of one pheasant for the pot isn't what we are talking about anymore. Its a large scale organised crime operation now.

I pay with my money for deer feed to feed deer during hard winters and i also get appropriate garden waste were i can and take it up on the quad to help the deer. It keeps them going and limits the damage they do.

Who the f#*k are you to have a go at me & what are you doing to help and support the wildlife and the field sport community?

Its you who has the f##king cheek!
  • Blackdog92 likes this

#157 Lab

Lab

• Donator
  • 23,645 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:27 pm

i am an all rounder if you must know deer, pheasant, grouse, salmon, trout. My brother had a shoot until somebody broke into his pens and took them all. Hence why i am sticking up for the lad who wants to help where others are simply ripping the poor lad to pieces.

What i was saying is that poaching of one pheasant for the pot isn't what we are talking about anymore. Its a large scale organised crime operation now.

I pay with my money for deer feed to feed deer during hard winters and i also get appropriate garden waste were i can and take it up on the quad to help the deer. It keeps them going and limits the damage they do.

Who the f#*k are you to have a go at me & what are you doing to help and support the wildlife and the field sport community?

Well im not picking and choosing what fieldsport I like best and putting another down.
So you put a few blocks down and think your the saviour of deer...😂
Once you start putting your hard earned cash and time into it you'll realise how hard keepering is without the "one for the pot" brigade chip in.

#158 Danny .308

Danny .308

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:38 pm

Your just a complete penis aren't you.

Your one of those people who just want to put other people down and make trouble.
It doesn't matter what someone says you will just pick fault.

Well f##k off and grow up as your making an absolute c##t of yourself.

#159 Lab

Lab

• Donator
  • 23,645 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 04:47 pm

Calm down Danny.

#160 walshie

walshie

"English Dai"

• 15,694 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:44 pm

Your one of those people who just want to put other people down and make trouble.

As it happens, Lab IS a complete penis, but can you tone down the abuse please?

#161 Lab

Lab

• Donator
  • 23,645 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:47 pm

As it happens, Lab IS a complete penis, but can you tone down the abuse please?

I'll be taking this further. Unacceptable behaviour from a Mod....😂
  • perthshire keeper, sussex and jok like this

#162 perthshire keeper

perthshire keeper

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,407 posts
  • Location:was cumbria home of the mighty now perthshire home of the strange

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:15 am

you wouldent happen to be in nw Cumbria would you?

#163 Danny .308

Danny .308

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 12:38 am

no west lakes near hardknott pass.

Sorry for kicking off before guys. 

#164 Fellman Mark

Fellman Mark

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:35 am

Sorry. by the way. If it misses the fcker he or she sure does one hell of a runner :thumbs:

Miss and your guns gone how would you explain that one .?

#165 jok

jok

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,962 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:37 pm

Danny.308. Calm son. I'll be one of them trolls but mean it in a nice kind of way. How does your schoolboy learn about poaching if he doesn't get involved? How many deer herds has he encountered and does he realise that they are a meat herd, probably for the Supermarket chain. I had 20 brace of birds dropped at mine last night not knowing where they originated but grateful none the less. Actually, as they were brace tied I would think from a shoot. How exactly do you think someone in a classroom is going to implement an anti poaching product?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users