• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why have some people become, so disrespectful of there elders....I was always brought up to respect them..right or wrong...maybe its just me

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/photo-of-pensioner-brutally-beaten-in-attempted-murder-attack-sparks-appeal-1-7508954.I remember this old boy from when i worked at the pit he was a proud hard working ma

The thing that got me about that story was, that old soldier would have probably battered those pricks when he was in his prime.   Rip old man.

Id say its someone that knew he all that money in his house probably someone he said hello to everyday and trusted hope the cnuts rot

All sorts of rumours going around some saying it was his home carers that tipped them off were he kept his cash I realy hope this is not the case just hope they have finnaly caught the scum at last .

You guys are right imo it has a whole lot to do with up bringing i think. So why have the generations seemed to have got worse. Surely it would of carried on if older generations had continued. I see alot of people around my age who have kids but really still act like kids themselves. It makes you think the poor kids theyve had dont really stand a chance. I honestly know blokes from my old area in their mid 20s who have no job and make rap music lol. Not mates of mine just local people so know em like that but me n my mates take the piss when we bump into em lol. Not saying making rap music makes you automatically a bad person but bit of a sad c**t in my books and my lot will avoid those types.

Going abit deeper of course these problems tend to be happening more in poor areas. Could alot of it be due to lack of intelligence? Not got no facts but willing to bet richer areas have parents with better jobs who know the important of education ect. Im sure most these idiots dont even understand when your dead you dont come back lol i mean they f***ing stab each other over nothing. All i know is i want better for my kids and to be in a nice area where if they have a fight at school i dont want to worry about kicking off with the other kids gangster rapper dad who thinks his the man cause he has the latest trainers n has f**k all too loose.

Nice one for the link bgd hope people do donate i will no problem. Ashame we cant start another fund to reward someone for educating the scumbags before they go prison. A barber in my old area whos been there for donkeys years got robbed for his gold watch. Area is full of wanna bes who think their above street robberys n that shit. Couldnt believe not a single one of em put a reward up to ger hold of the c**t who done it. Maybe im getting old but i like the idea of a community sticking together and looking out for each other.

For the last 12 years we did live in a very middle class place. An old guy who had a nice house was broken into and beaten baddly while he slept in his bed. Not long before that a guy came home with his family to find two scumbags in his house, he ended up stabbing one of them to death and had to leave his home in the end. The drug dealers target the wealthier kids as they have money. The middle class parents are shit and give their kids too much money and don't bring them up properly they even buy alcohol for them. I'm not sure if living in debtors retreat as we call it it a solution...it's far less rough but those people are wankers who spoil their kids and then yours end up feeling like they're being hard done by...my daughter used to moan (still does) that I don't give her enough money or won't buy her a car lol....at 23! When I was 23 I was taking her to school and being a dad!

My philosophy is to live somewhere there are hardly any people...statistically there should be less crime and less bad stuff although I might get proven wrong soon lol

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...