• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing like a bit of bonding lol

you'll have exuse the gorilla teddy bear lol it was the mrs honest ?

Well misty's had her last pup hopefully 7bitches 6 dogs ffs lol she looks shagged she's done rely well ??

Posted Images

Get some clootie into her big jim ......

that's a good idea actually she loves it as well ill make one tomorrow for her fussy bitch she is , you no I was rolling bits of meat in thin slices of ham and hand feeding her just so she would eat the meat (as long as she's eating ) , she's slways been a funny eater should have had her on raw all the time when she was a pup , the next one will be for definate ?

Great looking pups and she looks great, credit to ya mate. Had a line of pig dogs that used to drop massive litters. Had two drop within three days of each other, 19 pups in the first and 20 in the second. My yard was hectic for two months

• Like 1

Great looking pups and she looks great, credit to ya mate. Had a line of pig dogs that used to drop massive litters. Had two drop within three days of each other, 19 pups in the first and 20 in the second. My yard was hectic for two months

yea can't wait for that moment lol ??
  • Like 1

It's mo easy jim once they start feeding and moving about more you can see what there all about lol maybe make it easier atb

aye it will there a dog the lightest colour he's mental all ready crawling about lol

Come on then how about a few more pics , anything catching your eye?

working the morn I'll put up a vid if it's s nice day tomorrow ??? there's a couple I'm drawing to theres a couple dogs as well but I'm having s bitch ?
  • Like 1