Sign in to follow this  
the trunk

Are Fox Season 2014 -2015 Trunks

Trunk is your locations turned off on your phone when your taken pictures chum

it is indeed mate turned as soon as i got the phone lol cheers tho i could of forgot very easy to forget something so stupid but could bring so much hassle mate
  • Like 1

Your getting good numbers of old Charlie mate

• Like 1

Has gus any plans of breeding that gunner dog of his to a good bitch anytime soon?

Has gus any plans of breeding that gunner dog of his to a good bitch anytime soon?

no plans of yet but if one comes up am sure he would mate he wants a pup out of him he tried to put him to mikes bitch meg but he didnt no what to do mate
  • Like 1

no plans of yet but if one comes up am sure he would mate he wants a pup out of him he tried to put him to mikes bitch meg but he didnt no what to do mate

should of got the marigolds on :laugh:

• Like 1

they tried everything dog got nervey when you touched him but say he will do the job now
  • Like 1

Cracking pics.I was over in cookstown tyrone visiting family couldnt believe how many foxes were on the ground

• Like 1

they tried everything dog got nervey when you touched him but say he will do the job now
anno mate tell him to stick him over a wheaten grey bitch yo keep the coat lol, the pups mike got from meg are all strong and seem to be doing well, but bull crosses ain't really my type as I like my dogs like a German ladies armpit lol