Let's See Some Bigger Hounds - 25Tts +

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this big enough just under 32 its,the largest most powerfull dog i have seen work,this dog could kill deer by shaking them by and breaking their necks .Foxes just no trouble,all preban.  

27 tts and the best dog ive had in a long time,hes an honest hard working dog,   heres one I had back in the 80's salxg.h by collieg.h   took a lot of stuff with this dog also

Posted Images

Ha ha it grew 3 inches more from 10 months to 15 months. Get a tape measure on it. Most dogs I have had make there height at 10 month old just fill out n muscle up.

Lads count the bricks in the wall think there 4 inch bricks an my pup didnt stop to 14 months old

I know I said leave it but when I looked again at the picture I didn't really bother with the bricks it was more the person on the lead. The original post said the dog was 32" which makes the child holding the lead a rather large individual ! Now the dog is 29 1/2 ", still a very large dog. Now if I am correct your forearm is the same length as your lower leg making the handlers forearm 14 / 15 " long, large for a child. The dog does not look like it has another 3" growth in those legs.

Sorry folks

Ha ha it grew 3 inches more from 10 months to 15 months. Get a tape measure on it. Most dogs I have had make there height at 10 month old just fill out n muscle up.

Lads count the bricks in the wall think there 4 inch bricks an my pup didnt stop to 14 months old

I know I said leave it but when I looked again at the picture I didn't really bother with the bricks it was more the person on the lead. The original post said the dog was 32" which makes the child holding the lead a rather large individual ! Now the dog is 29 1/2 ", still a very large dog. Now if I am correct your forearm is the same length as your lower leg making the handlers forearm 14 / 15 " long, large for a child. The dog does not look like it has another 3" growth in those legs.

Sorry folks

Well that's that then. Cleared it right up. As good as a tape measure really :laugh:

• Like 2

Sorry folks

Well that's that then. Cleared it right up. As good as a tape measure really :laugh:

LOL. I am in the C.Ii.D so I know what i'm doing…..

Casefor Inches in Dogs !!

hey matty don't fetch my dog into the argument .lolol I don't give a fook how big they are as long as they do there job.i do like a strong animal but aslong as it can run abit I don't give a shite wether it be 27" or 37" if folks want to big there dog up its up to them ,, :D.

Sorry folks

I must be losing it, I just actually measured my forearm and lower leg! :laugh: .

My forearm ( elbow to wrist ) is 11 3/4" and lower leg ( knee to ankle ) is 15 1/2." :doh: I need to go for a walk

• Like 3

Lol 32!!!

RIGHT OK,FIRSTLY DOG WAS JUST TEN MONTHS OLD WHEN THE PICTURE YOU HAVE SEEN WAS TAKEN,IT WAS 29.5 INCHES TALL THAT DAY.IT FINISHED UP AT 32INCHES AT 15 MONTHS AND THATS A FACT.

Did u measure it to its shoulder or to the top of its head ? Lol

R u a fisherman ?

Sorry folks

I must be losing it, I just actually measured my forearm and lower leg! :laugh: .

My forearm ( elbow to wrist ) is 11 3/4" and lower leg ( knee to ankle ) is 15 1/2." :doh: I need to go for a walk

LMAO, brill.

Hope you ain't got deep pockets.

• Like 1