Let's See Some Bigger Hounds - 25Tts +

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is this big enough just under 32 its,the largest most powerfull dog i have seen work,this dog could kill deer by shaking them by and breaking their necks .Foxes just no trouble,all preban.  

27 tts and the best dog ive had in a long time,hes an honest hard working dog,   heres one I had back in the 80's salxg.h by collieg.h   took a lot of stuff with this dog also

Posted Images

Slippery weasel I really like look of that big mutt, let me know if you fancy night out in season, I'd like to see him run, atb with him

Its an experience lol very heart in mouth, downside of that is he is in sick bay as much as he is out of it lol....

I will give you a shout come the season, believe your not far from me

Is this big enough just under 32 its,the largest most powerfull dog i have seen work,this dog could kill deer by shaking them by and breaking their necks .Foxes just no trouble,all preban.

sorry but that dog not 32 inches measure of the wall it's 8 corses of brick at 75mm each which takes it too 600mm which is 24 inches to me mate. And I have 34inch inside leg and 6.2 and that kid is no wer near 6 ft tall.

Slippery weasel I really like look of that big mutt, let me know if you fancy night out in season, I'd like to see him run, atb with him

Its an experience lol very heart in mouth, downside of that is he is in sick bay as much as he is out of it lol....

I will give you a shout come the season, believe your not far from me

No mate not far at all, looking forward to it

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 2

sorry but that dog not 32 inches measure of the wall it's 8 corses of brick at 75mm each which takes it too 600mm which is 24 inches to me mate. And I have 34inch inside leg and 6.2 and that kid is no wer near 6 ft tall.

LMAO, are you INCH high private eye ?

• Like 3

Well bricks vary and photos can be decieving but it looks to me like possibly a bit more than 8 and you're forgetting the half inch mortar courses :laugh: .

Seriously though, who gives a f**k? IMO it's a fine looking dog and I don't even like bull crosses much.