Self-righteous condescending pricks!

It's a forum and your right don't ask question if you don't want the wrong answers. I will listen and try understand all who engage with me, but there is a difference between a debate even a heated one, and some complete f*****g ass trying to dictate quoting laws he or she has probably no clue about. Be nice to drop the pricks with a right hook!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The "LAW" allows some one like you with obvious anger managment problems, to own and use fire arms, evidently ! That's what worries ME !!! LOL !!!   Cheers.

I'm assuming some of that was aimed at me too? Well, I have this strange foible, I think it's quite important for me to understand as best I can the rules that govern what I am, and am not, allowed to

Posted Images

Crikey Leamo,

Chill out lad, i don't give a fu*k for the anti's and as The Duncan rightly tells us why the laws an ass.

Enjoy yer hunting bud and be cool, take it all with a pinch of salt and laugh at those idiots who eat meat wear leather and call us cun*s for shooting poor little bamby's etc

Too much garlic in the venison chilli tonight, keeps coming back on me, here's hoping my rabbit stew sorts it tommorrow.

Right i'm off to try and pop a buck before dark then on to an old barn with my beloved hw80 and lamp for a pigeon or 2.

Happy hunting dudes.

CW.

I agree with you about the snaring issue - the difference is that a deer stirs more emotions than a rabbit, so my opinion is that a lot of these laws are quite selfish in nature in that people give a shit about certain species that they like, forgetting that when it's a living thing size is irrelevant. Not saying I agree with snaring deer but I know where you're coming from

Think about the question rather than just agreeing.....a rabbit is around 3 lbs soaking wet and a Buck Roe would be 50 lb on the hoof,and a very strong animal,so if you snare it it is going to tear itself to feck trying to get away.....it's about common sense,and if you take it personal Leamo cos someone tells you what the law is then tough,because that IS why cannot do what you are asking,and that is all you need to know,so get yer bottom lip quivering again Bigman.

• Like 2

I agree with you about the snaring issue - the difference is that a deer stirs more emotions than a rabbit, so my opinion is that a lot of these laws are quite selfish in nature in that people give a shit about certain species that they like, forgetting that when it's a living thing size is irrelevant. Not saying I agree with snaring deer but I know where you're coming from

Think about the question rather than just agreeing.....a rabbit is around 3 lbs soaking wet and a Buck Roe would be 50 lb on the hoof,and a very strong animal,so if you snare it it is going to tear itself to feck trying to get away.....it's about common sense,and if you take it personal Leamo cos someone tells you what the law is then tough,because that IS why cannot do what you are asking,and that is all you need to know,so get yer bottom lip quivering again Bigman.

I understand that mate, my point was that the bigger the animal, the more protection they get. You can kill a rodent in pretty much anyway you like, even if you broke the law no one will care that much. Kill a deer illegally though.... God forbid.

I believe that all life is of equal worth, simple as. We shouldn't have to be told not to shoot a deer with an air rifle, but as they say you can't legislate for morons. I know what's right and wrong, what helps nature and what doesn't, and that's my law :thumbs:

Ah I'd never snare a dear but I would shoot it straight in the brain box if he was close enough. But saying that I'm not big on snaring anything tight as f**k I think, but I have shot rabbits with a 12g and they have dragged them selves off yet I still shoot occasionally with a 12g when out with the little ferocious patterdale I have, oops im a double standard back tracking hypocrite. I am because crawling off like that's awfull. Feck it lips gone again and here comes the tears and snot I'm off lads, probably to shoot a row or two IN THE DARK WITH A LAMP! Just joking I don't use a lamp I use ir hehe im deffo off now before the shit rains down on me. Night yawl!

How is there are so many complete and utter c**ts on these forums? You ask any question simple or otherwise and some f*****g prick garanteed starts quoting laws and spouting the legalities of shooting, if I wanted to be dictated to and listen to crap like that I'd have been in the business of law. Your not always right, and I'll bet you shoot small game with big guns which is overkill! So f**k off and read another dictionary I just am interested in points of views on delicate subjects that's it. For example why can we snare rabbits and not dear they are both animals except one looks lovely and the other doesnt, like why can't you kill dear stone dead with a head shot with an hmr or .22 but can blow it's f*****g guts out hoping you'll hit the heart how's that humane? Ps I have a freezer full of all game before I get called an anti, rant over full stop!

Get your self over to Pidgeonwatch forum :laugh:

you'll soon be back.

Not sure what has caused your outburst, i saw a thread you had started suggesting you were going to head shoot roe in your garden at night with a .22 rifle and many members (quite rightly) pointed out that this was illegal and questioned your FAC and knowledge about shooting. Yous stated on a public forum you were unsure about the legalities, they were pointed out to you by other members and now your stropping on the internet saying you would like to "drop the pricks with a right hook", bit pathetic isn't it? IF you are actually a shooter (i have my doubts with your apparent lack of knowledge about legislation) then i can't see you keeping your FAC if your temper in real life is like your reaction on the internet...............

post-1118-0-26752500-1338551402.jpg

Not sure what has caused your outburst, i saw a thread you had started suggesting you were going to head shoot roe in your garden at night with a .22 rifle and many members (quite rightly) pointed out that this was illegal and questioned your FAC and knowledge about shooting. Yous stated on a public forum you were unsure about the legalities, they were pointed out to you by other members and now your stropping on the internet saying you would like to "drop the pricks with a right hook", bit pathetic isn't it? IF you are actually a shooter (i have my doubts with your apparent lack of knowledge about legislation) then i can't see you keeping your FAC if your temper in real life is like your reaction on the internet...............

:yes::clapper:

• Like 1

:rofl:

not only why can we snare some animals and not others.

you know that you can hunt rats and rabbits with a dog but not foxes and deer? that also seems perverse....whats the difference?

Thats cos you can't train deer to hunt rats and rabbits :D :D :D