MINSHAW .....

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to add to the thread,,,I know most have seen the pic befor,,,but possibly not tree hands ....   Venus ,,half minshaw,,half coursing dog,,,littler sister to swift,,the black and white bitch fran

I wasn't ever going to comment on this thread ever , I wasn't prepared to say anything about the breed or the men although I've seen a few run and know a lot of the men mentioned including victor gh

I did manage to find a single photograph all be it not a great one. Can't really remember the night but the blue bitch in the picture belonged to my old mate from Workington.   The Handsome guy in

Posted Images

Mate I only owned the dam,, who was a line bred coursing dog ,,her sire was captin.....Fuji owned the Sire of swift who was his minshaw bred dog called .............bugger,,,help me out Andy an going sinile,,can't fecking remember his name...lol

Handsome bitch that mate how old is she atb Flacko

7 in a couple month. Done everything from the rat to the biggest beast. Day or night she has excelled for us. 9AF16121-D50B-4627-8C0A-8F70DF9CDCF7_zps
Cracking looking bitch frankel.

And an excellent pic

As handsome as the bloke that bred her,,,,,,

Was that you tomo ?

Thought it was obviouse they look like the breeder,,,,massive shoulders ,,,lol

Pmsl.feck I was to slow there lol.cracking looking bitch all the same.

Lol,Blue wasn't out of Rusty x a Collie/Grey ..Like toblue said Blue was out of Nipper who was out of Rip & a bitch owned by Hento Logan and he out of Vic's father's racing Whippet Rag Lad,Blue's dam was a big dark brindle bitch called Darkie owned by R Jackson of Broughton Moor,the bitch "apparently" was collie/grey x deerhound/grey? But yes i heard MANY times from Vic that the dogs had Kerry Blue in them,i think now looking back he was just saying this as his dog was blue in colour haha..good craic though folks,i enjoy it

Edited to correct double wordings ffs

How True Fuji. I can remember Victor and Hento Logan were always mooching about together. Not sure where Tracy got his/her information from but as you say good craic and makes the Minshaw breed out to be almost as mystical and colourful as Victor himself would have you believe.

Looking at the pics of Frankel's gorgeous bitch reminded me of what a lurcher should look like.

• Like 2

Some nice dogs lads and it amazes me how true the line has bred on (at least in your dogs). The dog Bulpa looks like a bigger version of old Rip but slightly more colliefied and the dog Jack has a similar look to Nipper, even a similar unbalanced stance that Nipper had. Was Bulpa ever put to a pure bred greyhound?

The Red dog from Scotland looks the part.

I would get shot of that narrow chested thing but don't get it PTS I know someone who will give it a good pet home :D

Edited by toblue