Sign in to follow this  
snoopdog

Bonemen

alright you gay mother fuckers...just wondered if one of you lads could do a pinned topic...where people could add names and numbers of bonemen up and down the counrty...the lads who use them swear by them ..and they can save you a hell of a lot of money .i.e. the vets...it can only be a good thing that people are thinking about the health of there dogs...what you think..?

• Like 2

they are proberly bum fingering each other thats why they aint replied....they certainly wont be out hunting that is a fact....

they are proberly bum fingering each other thats why they aint replied....they certainly wont be out hunting that is a fact....

:blink::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

alright you gay mother fuckers...just wondered if one of you lads could do a pinned topic...where people could add names and numbers of bonemen up and down the counrty...the lads who use them swear by them ..and they can save you a hell of a lot of money .i.e. the vets...it can only be a good thing that people are thinking about the health of there dogs...what you think..?

Thought under no circumstances you could not give out the number of the man you get to check over your dogs ?

Not even by PM ?

Surely double standards Snoop you expecting other folk to post Names and Numbers of the men they use

and

On a public Forum. :tongue2:

• Like 1

Thought under no circumstances you could not give out the number of the man you get to check over your dogs ?

Not even by PM ?

Surely double standards Snoop you expecting other folk to post Names and Numbers of the men they use

and

i wouldnt give anybodys number out .who told me not to ..as you well know maxine... :D ..but some or should i say most bonemen want there number advertising...so stop being a big girl... :D
  • Like 1

Not even by PM ?

and

i wouldnt give anybodys number out .who told me not to ..as you well know maxine... :D ..but some or should i say most bonemen want there number advertising...so stop being a big girl... :D

Double standards Snoops double standards dont ask folk to do sumat you wont do.

Its like going to a swinging party but not willing to take along your own partner.

• Like 1

lets put this to bed max..robert meek ...cracker ken ...drakey..ect,ect ..will look over your dog ..they want to look over your dog ...and you give them a small fee in exchange of this..SD..does not want to look over peoples dogs...just the lucky few..who already see him...and those lucky enough to be intoduced to him through friends or whatever...he asked me not to give his number out...to anybody...i am respecting his wishes...,i will give it nobody ...wether they tell me they know him ..or whatever else they say...just the same as i wouldnt give anybodies number out ...if they asked me not to.i dont give a flying fook who is asking for it they aint getting it of me....we have been through this through pm...and it should of been kept to pm...now if i have pissed on your knickers..i do apologise..like i said iam just respect the mans wishes ...there are plenty of other bonemen out there who do this for a living...who want there number passing on ..its putting bread and butter on there table..this post is to help those who want to get in touch with a boneman..for the benifit of there dog...so lets leave it there and let the post comence...thank you kindly...

Iv known the man in question as a friend for 12 years as i told you by PM.

his daughter very kindly took a bitch of mine that was getting spayed to her surgery as i told you by PM.

The man in Question wanted the bitch back to his daughters work 2 weeks post op to make sure she was ok

as im sure i told you by PM.

then by PM i told you id lost loads of numbers from my phone

The man in questions being 1 of them as i told you by PM

then i asked you could you text me his number to save me going up to his place

You then said NO

Although we have never met in person im sure you know im Kosher

But you wouldnt help out

A bit of Grown up Common sense was all that was needed.

Thus the day after i went up and saw SD and got it sorted.

No thanks to Snoop.

It was put to bed, i aint falling out with you

Just find it funny you then start a thread asking folk to do something you wouldnt.

Even when you were told it was for a Dogs benefit post Op.

Weird.

Darcy is still upstairs in bed recovering, as we had a busy weekend and the doc needed to chuck a couple of stitches in.........An excellent idea my vertically challenged rope hunter

Many folk need the services of a good bone man and many don't know where to go or who to contact, personally i use George Drake and if you want to start one off snoop i'll add to it and pin it :thumbs:

Tom Peppercorn/George Drake.....Peterborough 07847032626