my big fat p***y wedding

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the 50's lots of jews were known as thieves and pickpockets, so the jewish communities sought to clear out alot of the bad apples, jewish thieves were known to fear jewish juries for this reason. E

Whenever I meet someone ,I don,t mind if they,re travllers ,Asian , black ,catholic , muslim , or whatever ,to me they,re all just people and I judge each person on their own individual merits .

there are some tits on here. there is a big difference between travellers and pickys. the the travellers ive met were sound as feck and very genuine and not thieving scum like a lot of pickys ive met.

Posted Images

Amazed they would let 14 year old lassies go out dressed like that.

Absolutely shocking.

FTB

none of them were out drinking or on drugs though were they not like most of sociaty at that age

Exactly. Calm down FTB, you seem to be protesting a bit too much. I think you need a good woman. :feck:

anyone who had dogs stolen should watch it theres a fair chance they could turn up on that show

talking of places a stolen dog might turn up gav keep an eye on smithfield horse fair 6th march, lots of dog dealers will be there, dogs can change hands a few times at these things so it pays to be vigilant

Love it :laugh:

Yip good T V Kay.Opened my eye,s a bit.:thumbs:

I just love the frocks :laugh: :laugh: dred to think how much an average wedding costs .. more than i earn a year :laugh:

i know,can you imagine how many oaps have been conned out of their hard earned cash just to pay for the thieving feckers weddings :whistling: not to mention robbing anything thats worth owt and all the money they save by fly tipping and not paying tax and then they glorify the thieving kunts by making a programme about em :censored: ..er no i didnt watch it :wallbash:

They have their own little culture and beliefs, some travellers may give others a bad name in general but isn't this the way in all walks of life?

Seeing them walk about in skimpy clothes is one thing, but you don't see them drunk and grinding the leg of some fella....!!!

their morals seem to be very high on that side of the coin, And no matter what traveller home you see it'll always be kept like a new pin inside

There tradition of marrying young and to fellas that they hardly know is a strange one, But i guess they grow to love who they are with,

And the open wedding policy is another strange one, But then its how they meet others and maybe form ties,

just keeping an open mind..

Snap.

• Like 4

they said on the program,, that it was there culture, this dressing up in real skimpy clothes,,, and these huge weding dresses.............. but was this the case 20, 30 pluss years ago???? this is a genuin question to any travlers who are on here :thumbs:

there are some tits on here. there is a big difference between travellers and pickys. the the travellers ive met were sound as feck and very genuine and not thieving scum like a lot of pickys ive met. dont tare every body with the same brush. a guy who i used to work with was american and a thieving little rat but i dont start calling every american a thieving c*nt.

MODS

how come there is feck all done about the racism towards the travellers yet ive seen people slate blacks, Indians, and other races and get hammed for it. if it was someone slaging off any other race they would be somehing done . :thumbdown:

• Like 6

there are some tits on here. there is a big difference between travellers and pickys. the the travellers ive met were sound as feck and very genuine and not thieving scum like a lot of pickys ive met. dont tare every body with the same brush. a guy who i used to work with was american and a thieving little rat but i dont start calling every american a thieving c*nt.

MODS

how come there is feck all done about the racism towards the travellers yet ive seen people slate blacks, Indians, and other races and get hammed for it. if it was someone slaging off any other race they would be somehing done . :thumbdown:

Spot on mate. I know many decent travellers, some of them are good friends.

I got told by a mate who's a mod on here there are some good blokes on thl but a lot of them are racist, women hating neanderthals who gang up on anyone who disagrees with them. Is this true? FTB features prominently in alot of these threads, then seems to sit back and watch as others add fuel to the fire. It's better than TV this!

• Like 3