charlie lines

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlie x Meg the dog i lost

la's grip     jg's Ice.. double bred sparticus bitch           daughter to grip and Ice     her litter mate brother       their son.. my dog snoop            

Posted Images

pic of a pic....Charlie,Kilo

charliekilo004.jpg

Dont them 2 look like JP's Stanley, photo is very much like the photo of 3 red dogs on the back of EDRD

JPs Stanley and the other 2 red dogs on the back of EDRD are out of a half wheeler bitch

pic of a pic....Charlie,Kilo

charliekilo004.jpg

Dont them 2 look like JP's Stanley, photo is very much like the photo of 3 red dogs on the back of EDRD

JPs Stanley and the other 2 red dogs on the back of EDRD are out of a half wheeler bitch

has any one got pic of jps stanley ??

ps downsouth you know your terriers you legend :notworthy:

the dam to the 3 brothers is cindy i think im corect any way :thumbs:

You are correct,Cindy was out of the wheeler dog Jack who was the same way bred as Keith,Grip and Jester (Snapper x Sally2) to a nuttal bitch called Lucy.

i dug to cindy severl times with L A the lad who owned her, very very game bitch who took alot of stick which ended her career early,she then became a house dog and i was later surprised when she was sold to the lad who bred J Ps stanley. L A also had a dog called GRIP who when finished was passed on for only breeding from but belive the dog was worked, grip was also bred the same way, the two were peas from the same pod.

think your find cindy was not the same way breed as grip. grip was all wheeler and cindy was half wheeler half nuttall juts spoke to la and he told me ask who you where strongbow let me no by pm .cheers tatty.

• Like 1

i dug to cindy severl times with L A the lad who owned her, very very game bitch who took alot of stick which ended her career early,she then became a house dog and i was later surprised when she was sold to the lad who bred J Ps stanley. L A also had a dog called GRIP who when finished was passed on for only breeding from but belive the dog was worked, grip was also bred the same way, the two were peas from the same pod.

The last i heerd of cindy which was quite a while ago she was being offered for sale for £500.Makes me sick to see good honest workers being treated with such disrespect once their working careers are over.

• Like 1

heard good and bad about the charlie lines but just like any other line, heres a young bitch thats nearly 2 thats out of stanley back to a nuttall bitch, i started her back end of last season, she was abit hit and miss so was put back away and hopefully will be a better bitch this season, in the pic she looks stronger then what she realy is, another pic with her dam

heard good and bad about the charlie lines but just like any other line, heres a young bitch thats nearly 2 thats out of stanley back to a nuttall bitch, i started her back end of last season, she was abit hit and miss so was put back away and hopefully will be a better bitch this season, in the pic she looks stronger then what she realy is, another pic with her dam

Now thats what i call patterdales :thumbs:

smart looking bitch big bill hope she turns in to what you hope 4 a.t.b twobobdog1 :thumbs:

Downsouth thanks but no thanks for the offer,seeing your yoyo's once was enough,no need to be in the company of a man that breeds off quitters and more than once.

the way you talk you must have some real good dogs and if downsouths are yoyos why dont you take him up on his offer it should be easy with your dogs if you even have a dog or are you another keybord digging shitbag

• Like 1