charlie lines

Downsouth newby i am not.Only get a chance to get on here when am back home.Must say always found neil to be a good genuine guy.For you to state you like to send them to ground with the right tools for the job surely you have to take into consideration the working abillity of the parents ie there workers that stay until the end,so why travel all the way north to use a yoyo dog on your bitch?But is it the first time you have used a yoyo sire on your over bred chocolate bitch?atb jarhead ps if your bitch ever produces a mint yoyo give me a shout i love them.edited my previous post as it was southdurham i meant to ask about se's dog.

have u seen any pups bred out of the yoyo dog ? like i said i mated my bitch to him 4 year ago and have had some good reports abt the pups ,one was finished at 3 year , no teeth etc left , another small bitch kills 80% of the foxs she works , maybe i was lucky with the mating? we all have are own idea of a perfect dog ?

Think you will find i'm on about the dog not pup's out of him,he is a yoyo(a walker,spewer.)what ever you like to call him,and this is the type of stud you guys are using to produce a WORKING LINE.says it all really does'nt it?good luck.ps heard of these finished at 3yrs old terriers from this line. Edited by jarhead

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlie x Meg the dog i lost

la's grip     jg's Ice.. double bred sparticus bitch           daughter to grip and Ice     her litter mate brother       their son.. my dog snoop            

Posted Images

Downsouth newby i am not.Only get a chance to get on here when am back home.Must say always found neil to be a good genuine guy.For you to state you like to send them to ground with the right tools for the job surely you have to take into consideration the working abillity of the parents ie there workers that stay until the end,so why travel all the way north to use a yoyo dog on your bitch?But is it the first time you have used a yoyo sire on your over bred chocolate bitch?atb jarhead ps if your bitch ever produces a mint yoyo give me a shout i love them.edited my previous post as it was southdurham i meant to ask about se's dog.

Tell you what lets save the bickering why dont you PM me your number and you can come down and see the old overbred bitch and stuff out of her and the charlie breedings work and while your down you can bring a couple of yours down so we can see how they perform.
  • Like 2

seems to me all this bull in terriers is a persnal matter :boxing: YEARS ago these bull headed patterdales then would be held back at 6 to 8 months were they natatraly enter and worked .easy to enter easy to spoil ? now who wrote that :hmm: so reading about these little dogs that take long time getting there working heads on if at all seems to me the make up in dogs now isnt what it was then .if i add one of these bully type dogs id av out as soon as with my ole bitch bushing/ratting on cubs let it wake that brain up not left in a kennal growing numb JMHO. but i must say im middleton lakeys all the way now :bye:

You twat :feck:

you nasty little child you should be in school i pm your father later and tell him you need a good thash'in

Sorry mate dont tell my dad.and while im at it youve convinced me put my name on a couple of them lakey pups. PPP all the way :toast:

have u seen any pups bred out of the yoyo dog ? like i said i mated my bitch to him 4 year ago and have had some good reports abt the pups ,one was finished at 3 year , no teeth etc left , another small bitch kills 80% of the foxs she works , maybe i was lucky with the mating? we all have are own idea of a perfect dog ?

Think you will find i'm on about the dog not pup's out of him,he is a yoyo(a walker,spewer.)what ever you like to call him,and this is the type of stud you guys are using to produce a WORKING LINE.says it all really does'nt it?good luck.ps heard of these finished at 3yrs old terriers from this line.

jarhead can we see some pic of you dogs what line are they have you had the line long ? a.t.b ferret13 :thumbs:

who ended up with jester? at the time im sure a certain bloke from ollerton who goes by the name of stocko paid good money for him as he turned up when i picked a pup up out of jester what unfortunatly died id like to know somemore about a dog called grip aswell as i have two dogs out of his line and one red bitch,he was the same way bred as keith.

that stocko ended up with the grip dog i herd and he had its son gyp he had it at stud in edrd few years ago was the jester dog any gud

ihad jester had some good digs with this dog the dog died on a dig down somersett ,stocko never had the pleasure of owning this dog . .the dog he got off me was called jasper he wanted it to mate his bitches with ( so i was told) the dog was toothless [bANNED TEXT] i gave him the dog . yes jester was a good digging dog stook till the end .

that stocko ended up with the grip dog i herd and he had its son gyp he had it at stud in edrd few years ago was the jester dog any gud

my mate had gyp as a young dog(the same lad that had spike SD)it was going great guns as a young dog,had some good doos with the dog,then it walked off quarry on a dig,ended up with mark stock,and surprisingly was at stud !last id heard it was still killing its foxes(all pre ban )

who ended up with jester? at the time im sure a certain bloke from ollerton who goes by the name of stocko paid good money for him as he turned up when i picked a pup up out of jester what unfortunatly died id like to know somemore about a dog called grip aswell as i have two dogs out of his line and one red bitch,he was the same way bred as keith.

stocko bought a red dog for a lot of money (cant think of its name) it was dug out dead on a dig at holmfirth area , thats the dog you may of seen him buy ,not jester ,

stocko bought a red dog for a lot of money (cant think of its name) it was dug out dead on a dig at holmfirth area , thats the dog you may of seen him buy ,not jester ,

chip ?

chip ?

could have been chip not shure ? it was the first dig he had with the dog , it was supossed to be a easy spot ? 14ft mark like digging flint dog was dead .