English bully fit

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought id put a few of my Lily, shes as fit as they come, which apart from a few from Wales are hard to come by. She runs the lamp and rats. Ps if theres anyone in the Surrey area or sourrounding areas that would allow a little bitch to come ratting please let me know. Hope you like. Sorry theres so many!

sacs200351.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

Photo-0152.jpg

SACSMay3rd08101.jpg

SACS24thAugust08132.jpg

i234389743_99317_2.jpg

EdReids023.jpg

b44290a5.jpg

EdReidshow18-5-08068.jpg

summer08033.jpg

Well done on the bull,she is doing better than most.Best of luck with her in the futhure

fair play you abviously put in the time with her....if it was me though i would rather put the time into something usefull...whats she like lamping? is there much left of the rabbit when shes done?! and i would much rather take the dog on her left in the top pic ratting!

fair play you abviously put in the time with her....if it was me though i would rather put the time into something usefull...whats she like lamping? is there much left of the rabbit when shes done?! and i would much rather take the dog on her left in the top pic ratting!

I know what you mean about usefull, i could get a running dog and have much more sport on the rabbits, but its just to give her some exercise and keep her drive satified. Its bullies all the way for me mate.