Brilliant day, loads of Rabbits

Had a great day out with the ferts today, went to a permission that is a friend of mines, some of you may remember i put a topic up about it a few weeks back, had 21 that time, well this time we bettered that and ended up with 25 :thumbs: The permission is on a large farm and is done as pest control, so although there were a lot of pregnent doe's it is a necersary job.

Anyway we had a great day with 25 in total, but 13 of them were dug too, Brimmer would probably love it, but i was knackerd.

Here is the end of day photo.

post-13819-1237147666_thumb.jpg

Had a great day out with the ferts today, went to a permission that is a friend of mines, some of you may remember i put a topic up about it a few weeks back, had 21 that time, well this time we bettered that and ended up with 25 :thumbs: The permission is on a large farm and is done as pest control, so although there were a lot of pregnent doe's it is a necersary job.

Anyway we had a great day with 25 in total, but 13 of them were dug too, Brimmer would probably love it, but i was knackerd.

Here is the end of day photo.

post-13819-1237147666_thumb.jpg

savage going well done!!! :icon_eek::boxing::thumbs: