SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, got a 9 month old patterdale, first dog and first patterdale crazy combination! I love them and everything about them, she's quite big compared to another couple I have seen so just wanted to be sure she definitely is a patterdale, met a guy who used to work them and was quite impressed but wanted to know what you thought

young bitch

She looks great Glyn. How old is she and how much does she weigh? Reason I ask is that mine (one previous page) is 11 months and a shade under 18lb. She's pretty leggy but not that stocky, but I had her at an empty earth last weekend and she barely fits! She was from a big litter (9), so I expected her to stay small, but she's now as big as heavy my previous lakeland bitch was in her prime.

And she looks to be carrying some condition Glyn, as a youngster at this time of year should.

I've never weighed a terrier in my life either but I do like a terrier that looks around 16 to 18 lbs weight but when you pick them up they feel more like 20 lbs.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Not best pic mate was first time av managed to put a pic on. Will get a better one tomorrow along with the mum. High hopes for this pup he's line bred to some well tested stuff that goes well back as Iv been told. First terrier that i owned was his great grandmother

Not best pic mate was first time av managed to put a pic on. Will get a better one tomorrow along with the mum. High hopes for this pup he's line bred to some well tested stuff that goes well back as Iv been told. First terrier that i owned was his great grandmother

looks strong scot, what breeding was in them! , anyway hope he turns out well for you, Atb