STOLEN DOGS....

It's getting worse, got to start & get something done cos no one gives a sh*t where it counts.

Please if not already done report it to police & insist they give you crime number. Log them on Doglost asap, if you cant pm me your email addy & get any photos you can ready.

The faster we get them logged the better but I'd start having a drive around local with some bino's & walk about after dark.

Hope you get them back & break the theiving b*st*ards fingers.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WENT UP MY KENNEL LAST NIGHT TO FEED MY DOGS, PUT THEIR GRUB IN A BUCKET, CAME DOWN THE HOUSE TO PUT IT IN SOAK... HARED A FUSS IN THE KENNEL, SWITCHED FLOOD LIGHTS ON AND SCREAMED AT MY DOGS, WENT BACK UP NOT TEN MINUITES LATER..............

DIRTY C##TS HAVE RIPPED OPEN ONE OF THE PANELS AT THE BACK OF MY KENNEL AND TAKEN 5 DOGS

SCUM

1 RED LAKIE DOG 3

1 RED LAKIE BITCH 3

1 RED LAKIE DOG 5 (1/2 AN EAR MISSING)

1 BLACK BITCH 4(LEFT UPPER CANINE / AND FRONT TEETH MISSING)

1BLACK BITCH 7

I WILL MAKE MYSELF BUSSY OVER THIS.

DIRTY THEIVING YARD DOGS (NO OFFENCE TO YARD DOGS INTENDED)

Hope you find your dogs its them f**ing piky's they r c**ts but you probraly lost them because you gave your name out online probz they can find out where you live thats why you shouldent give your name out online.Good luck on finding your dogs

A van was seen at three in the morning a week earlier in a village up the road a short fat fella was seen running from a blokes side gate and the same night a shed was robbed of the useual stuff lawnmowers ect the van was a long wheelbase semi high top with cook distribution written down the side, this might be connected so keep your eyes out.

I'm in Medway town mate, Keep an eye out at the Detling Hill Kent game fair. Pikeys from all over go there and they love to show off. You won't be short of help if you find any of your dogs there mate.

Best of luck.

For those out there lucky enough to still have your dogs , think about getting a guard breed for gour kennel,

I have a bull mastiff that lives with my terriers, Does the job.

Hope you find your dogs its them f**ing piky's they r c**ts but you probraly lost them because you gave your name out online probz they can find out where you live thats why you shouldent give your name out online.Good luck on finding your dogs

how do you know its travellers ??

Edited by DIGZY