STOLEN DOGS....

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WENT UP MY KENNEL LAST NIGHT TO FEED MY DOGS, PUT THEIR GRUB IN A BUCKET, CAME DOWN THE HOUSE TO PUT IT IN SOAK... HARED A FUSS IN THE KENNEL, SWITCHED FLOOD LIGHTS ON AND SCREAMED AT MY DOGS, WENT BACK UP NOT TEN MINUITES LATER..............

DIRTY C##TS HAVE RIPPED OPEN ONE OF THE PANELS AT THE BACK OF MY KENNEL AND TAKEN 5 DOGS

SCUM

1 RED LAKIE DOG 3

1 RED LAKIE BITCH 3

1 RED LAKIE DOG 5 (1/2 AN EAR MISSING)

1 BLACK BITCH 4(LEFT UPPER CANINE / AND FRONT TEETH MISSING)

1BLACK BITCH 7

I WILL MAKE MYSELF BUSSY OVER THIS.

DIRTY THEIVING YARD DOGS (NO OFFENCE TO YARD DOGS INTENDED)

Hope you find your dogs its them f**ing piky's they r c**ts but you probraly lost them because you gave your name out online probz they can find out where you live thats why you shouldent give your name out online.Good luck on finding your dogs

first and foremost we dont no its the pikeys dont no many of them that dig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so lets not jump gun yet

I'm in Medway town mate, Keep an eye out at the Detling Hill Kent game fair. Pikeys from all over go there and they love to show off. You won't be short of help if you find any of your dogs there mate.

Best of luck.

For those out there lucky enough to still have your dogs , think about getting a guard breed for gour kennel,

I have a bull mastiff that lives with my terriers, Does the job.

are there any smack heads about your area as thats the c**ts that stealing the dogs up oor way at moment anything for a fix

i hope things work out for you fella im from hartlepool north east and we do get about a bit so if i here a word i,ll let you know good luck bud atb chris

by the way for got to ad the only people who would buy dogs like these would be lads like our self,s so on that note any body out there in the digging game if your offerd a terrier in the next few weeks and it sounds to good to be true have a good think this boy has put a fair post up what these dogs look like lets try and help the poor fcuker get them back atb chris

Hope you find your dogs its them f**ing piky's they r c**ts but you probraly lost them because you gave your name out online probz they can find out where you live thats why you shouldent give your name out online.Good luck on finding your dogs

theres ALWAYSone f*****g prick.blame the pikeys you f*****g clown.these are obviosley digging lads.not many travellers are into digging.hope you get your dogs back mate good luck.
I'm in Medway town mate, Keep an eye out at the Detling Hill Kent game fair. Pikeys from all over go there and they love to show off. You won't be short of help if you find any of your dogs there mate.

Best of luck.

For those out there lucky enough to still have your dogs , think about getting a guard breed for gour kennel,

you f*****g prick why blame travellers.how any travellers like digging.you f*****g clown.bet they were watched digging men will have them.happened up north once baiters were taking terriers.
i hope things work out for you fella im from hartlepool north east and we do get about a bit so if i here a word i,ll let you know good luck bud atb chris

by the way for got to ad the only people who would buy dogs like these would be lads like our self,s so on that note any body out there in the digging game if your offerd a terrier in the next few weeks and it sounds to good to be true have a good think this boy has put a fair post up what these dogs look like lets try and help the poor fcuker get them back atb chris

thanks mate your spot on.hope you get your dogs back pal.

Best of luck.

you f*****g prick why blame travellers.how any travellers like digging.you f*****g clown.bet they were watched digging men will have them.happened up north once baiters were taking terriers.

watch your tongue boy,

I've first hand experience of this locally and sure enough, it was the local 'boys' that had them on the site!!

Hence the Bull Mastiff.

So try asking about my opinion before you get Gobby.

Pikeys do dig, do not be naive to thing otherwise, there's any number of open Badgers sets locally to show this goes on, and yes i do know it's travellers doing it. It's all about money and bravado.

Happy Hunting.

Longdog

Firstly, I'm not pointing any fingers (YET!), but there are few people braisen enough to pull a low life stunt like this.... specially at 8 o'clock at night when everone is in!!!!!!!!!!

what makes it worse is the shark shit scum must have been waiting at the back while i was mixing the food up in the kennel, and the fuc#ing lights were on.

There must have been three or four of them to carry 5 dogs away that quickly

Edited by lakeman
sorry to hear that hope you get them back and find the people whos done this. dog theft is getting worse by the day now. they want there fu*king hands chopped off.

hope u get them back pal it makes ya feel sick it happening to much

Firstly, I'm not pointing any fingers (YET!), but there are few people braisen enough to pull a low life stunt like this.... specially at 8 o'clock at night when everone is in!!!!!!!!!!

what makes it worse is the shark shit scum must have been waiting at the back while i was mixing the food up in the kennel, and the fuc#ing lights were on.

There must have been three or four of them to carry 5 dogs away that quickly

scummy tw4ts what gets me is why the dogs dont attack the b4st4rds and rip their thieving hands off :(