my dog scooby

1 minute ago, deeley24 said:

I do mate I turn up too shoots with him and everyone looks at him like what the hell untill they see him work and retrieve he’s the character of the shoot they all love big vern 

I fella up my way, had a couple of bushes around the same style as him, he had some fun with them, I wouldn't of minded of having them

• Like 1

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The lad has a point though. I used to spend a bit of time on here about ten years ago, for a couple of years. There were a lot of members who posted photos, wrote ups of days out, and there were

Have you learned to tie shoe laces or you still rocking the Velcro straps mate ?

Crack on mate your boring now 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Bang on , no wonder no one post, fair does a little bit of banter is part and parcel but this place getting worse , it’s like people look at the picture to just find fault , I my self have given sarky comments on pictures wich I’ll hold my hands up to buy it seems now that it’s more piss taking than anything else , only people getting normal reply’s back are the people in the little clicks , people must come on this site read couple pages and think fuvk that it’s worse than been on playground when I was 10 

Agreed, I’m all for banter it’s all part of the crack being with the lads but why would you be personal too someone that’s got the same interests as you and trying too keep the same sports alive, it’s a shame people are so easy too judge and put down shows how little they have in there own life 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I fella up my way, had a couple of bushes around the same style as him, he had some fun with them, I wouldn't of minded of having them

He’s does me proud mate thick cover, water he will work it all he’s about 8 now and can see him slowing down wanted too get a springer too put too him but I’m not sure yet 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, deeley24 said:

Too all you lads out there hunting and fishing keep at it don’t turn into these c**ts sitting at home giving people shit 

that about sums it up,well said Deeley,.....keep posting your stuff and ignore the horse shite

• Like 3
1 hour ago, deeley24 said:

Too all you lads out there hunting and fishing keep at it don’t turn into these c**ts sitting at home giving people shit 

Here here I'm out in abit to mooch yah land while your worrying about who's gonna pick on your photos next?