my dog scooby

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The lad has a point though. I used to spend a bit of time on here about ten years ago, for a couple of years. There were a lot of members who posted photos, wrote ups of days out, and there were

Have you learned to tie shoe laces or you still rocking the Velcro straps mate ?

Crack on mate your boring now 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Only banter mate ?

The lad has a point though.

I used to spend a bit of time on here about ten years ago, for a couple of years. There were a lot of members who posted photos, wrote ups of days out, and there were some interesting threads.

Eventually the piss taking, arguing, banter, wind ups, fishing and other general bollocks got to the level where none of those folk bothered posting anymore, everyone left.

Now it’s not a hunting site anymore. It’s just pages and pages of shit banter.

• Like 5
9 hours ago, deeley24 said:

image.jpeg.54a9a760ed5528d928c378e9d8183ce0.jpeg

This is the dog I use for beating and take him ferreting too for a great nose have know idea how he’s bred I’d love too hear your thoughts (let the grief commence) ?

I got f***ing bundies older than you kid??

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I used to spend a bit of time on here about ten years ago, for a couple of years. There were a lot of members who posted photos, wrote ups of days out, and there were some interesting threads.

Eventually the piss taking, arguing, banter, wind ups, fishing and other general bollocks got to the level where none of those folk bothered posting anymore, everyone left.

Bang on , no wonder no one post, fair does a little bit of banter is part and parcel but this place getting worse , it’s like people look at the picture to just find fault , I my self have given sarky comments on pictures wich I’ll hold my hands up to buy it seems now that it’s more piss taking than anything else , only people getting normal reply’s back are the people in the little clicks , people must come on this site read couple pages and think fuvk that it’s worse than been on playground when I was 10 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, deeley24 said:

This is the dog I use for beating and take him ferreting too for a great nose have know idea how he’s bred I’d love too hear your thoughts (let the grief commence) ?

At a guess I’d go for collie spaniel 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, deeley24 said:

Nice strong looking dog that ?

• Like 1
14 hours ago, deeley24 said:

Great Nose ????? looks like you have more than your fair share too ?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I blame black neck and Penda ?

9 hours ago, Penda said:

That dog is deffo a labradation pure bred if I'm correct not these cheap copy cats that are bred for a quick buck that's the real deal

Panda your just a sad guy mate your the type of guy that thinks he’s hilarious but people laugh at instead of with 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t matter what’s in it, enjoy it?

I do mate I turn up too shoots with him and everyone looks at him like what the hell untill they see him work and retrieve he’s the character of the shoot they all love big vern 

• Like 4
8 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

When I first started on here it wasn’t like a band of brothers all sharing stories and days out people just that sad and pathetic know days they’d rather sit indoors slating lads out there doing it keeping our sports alive 

• Like 1