DOG DEALERS/PEDDLERS READ.

lots of genuine reasons why someone might need to rehome or sell a dog.and dont see the problem with lads selling excess pups out of a litter they bred to take a pup or two for themselfs. its the c**ts that are wheeling and dealing in dogs purely for profit thats the problem. these dickheads shouldint be allowed near a dog never mind own one

• 1 month later...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ATTENTION ALL PEDDLERS/DEALERS. Of late the site has been looking into various things and we have decided to no longer support the peddling of pups and dogs. This also extends to those individuals th

i got a litter of hancock bulls for sale there nearly 8months old now due to time waisters ....havent been jabbed...and there nails are a bit long .infact there ruining my carpet with them catching it

for sale i got any dog you want... if i havent got it ..i know a man who has. ....and i mean the the best breeding in any cross.......if your looking for a dog iam yer man,,,,

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh Im so relieved to read this. I joined this site to look for a dog. So Im hoping any responses will not come from commercial dog breeders or sellers, puppy mills and the like.

I do have to make five posts first to set my request. This is a good sign to start.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I think its starting to improve and look less like a "peddlers Mart" I would like to thank everyone for remaining vigilant. If you do notice one person selling regularly then please hit that report button. Cheers JD

SHOULD GO RIGHT ACROSS THE FORUM JOHN

LADS HAVE JOINED JUST TO SELL THERE RIFLES AND GEAR THEN ONCE THIS IS DONE FECK BACK OFF

ITS NOT JUST DOGS OR PUPS

FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE MISS READ T,O,POST

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Does it have to be a black terrier?.I have never hunted with a dog before in my life id love to but id be out my depth i was walking my moms dog the other week around we thought was fox holes and nearly tripped over a dead badger nearly shit myself Peter. Is that extreme hunting digging with dog's? So I won't become a extreme hunter with my .177 brake barrel