FOR ALL WHO WANT TO KNOW

Guest kitkat

I wouldnt have a problem naming and shaming the people who had stabbed me in the back, they would be nothing to me for doing such a low thing and people deserve to know who are the snakes in the grass. my post now polecat

i did this a few years back to stop a well known game fair being fixed and was then banned from smoochers also had death threats and a female phoning my wife and telling her i was shagging teenage girls a lot of shite for being a decent guy but one thing i will say when poeple throw shite some sticks as for being unarested dosnt he mean released :whistling: and remember enemies close and your ferinds even closer

Edited by polecat

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were the members concerned PM'd or notified by you before when the police approached you for the details Ian?

I have had no contact with ANYONE regarding this fairy tale.... :censored:

Ian doesn't have to keep justifying anything, to anyone. The site is well run by admin, and the mods perform a thankless task which perhasp a few more members may be aware of after this gallon of piss thread.

You post bollocks and eventually you will get castrated, end of story, use your brains chaps and lasses...............

I for one have seen numerous graphic and disturbing pictures /posts from members on this site none of which have been posted by mb.

So Im having REAL difficulty here people getting my head around the several posts that have cited that his posts and pictures are to blame for his recent predicament, i.e., anti's passing info' to police etc. People, I ve seen worse on here! Go and look. So why haven't the anti's latched on to them and reported them? Or the members who admit to poaching? And if 'ordinary' members have reported him then it is on THEIR consciences and they must have their own motives for doing so to which the rest of us are not privvy.

If some of you have been upset by pictures of his hauls and his past posts then I feel some of the members on this site have perverted sense of morals in my opinion (yes I have an opinion and you're going to have it! I've had yours) and tolerate much worse from other members on this site because they 'AREN'T mb'.

Yes there was the warrener business! Were other people as quick to help out and try get the dog back? I did notice that quite a few members on here did encourage the actions taken, called for warreners 'suspension' from TCMW until things had been sorted and even personally sent emails. Thats called 'incite' in the eyes of the law did you know? So don't lay the whole blame at mb's door for it ............

I don't know the full details of everything that has gone on recently (re; arrest, charges, people involved etc) so passing an opinion based on the scraps of information would be unwise for anyone to do. But reading between the lines of posts on here and standing back and watching the proceedings it appears there are personal grudges being played out on here and I can hear the faint grininding of axes. It is 'the man' that is being attacked and 'not his actions' it appears. So unless you're personally involved, question your motives of why you're posting and what you're posting. Are you just jumping on the 'lets get mb' posting bandwagon..........

My personal reason for posting is to point all this out to you.

I have no hidden agenda and I won't hide the fact that I know mb and have time for him when our paths meet. I m not his 'follower' and I am not easily manipulated or misled like others. Even by the man you refer to as a 'mong' and a 'loon'.

I am an highly educated woman, a psychologist, in a responsible managerial position who has dealings with the law on a daily basis, I deal with psycho/sociopaths, 'charming' criminals, sex offenders, liars and cheats etc. So I think I would recognise a 'loon' when I saw one!

But what I don't have time for is witch hunts, scapegoating, public shit slinging and people being conned.............

and yes, you can be de-arrested without charge (when there are no charges to bring) and yes you can even be interviewed and arrested 'by appointment' nowadays where the police make an appointment with you and turn up at your home (or you go to the police station). All very civilised....

said my piece and in no way shape or form am I ashamed to say it.........(whoops only reason i've re-edited is because I have spelt 'form' wrong so don't jump to conclusions. oh and by the way I sometimes come on here as anon' user what do you make of that hey? :D for no other reason than I can.)

play nice and be safe

Tracy

FOR THE PROTECTION OF FELLOW HUNTERS AND FRIENDS,THIS SITE HAS GIVEN POLICE INFORMATION ABOUT ME FOR THEM TO ARREST ME,THANKOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CO OPERATION WITH THE AUTHORITIES AND GRASSING ON A FELLOW RABBIT CATCHER :whistling: AND BAG CHASER :whistling: THIS WILL NOW GO DOWN AS THE GRASSING SITE,PLEASE IF THIS GETS DELETED CAN SOMEONE PUT UP A ANOTHER AND A LINK TO A TRUTH BOX AND DONT WORRY DELETING ME AGAIN I WONT EVER COME ON HERE AGAIN AFTER TONIGHT,AND IANB MILLET AND WILF YOUR NO COUNTRYMEN

then the site must have reasons???? dont tar us all with the same brush!!!!good luck