FOR ALL WHO WANT TO KNOW

Guest kitkat

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no defo not mb hav been on for a while just dont post but the thing is i HATE little hitlers at least the proper one went for world domination not just an internet forum you ve no ambition ianb oh an the proper hitler was an anti wernt he mmmmhhhhh

welcome to the site

been browesin for months but cheers :victory:

:whistling:

Did you move that rock to let YETI out

may be i was made by the evil prof mb in his secret brainwash/mongolisation labarotory :blink:

Guest mickyrichardson
welcome to the site

been browesin for months but cheers :victory:

:whistling:

Did you move that rock to let YETI out

may be i was made by the evil prof mb in his secret brainwash/mongolisation labarotory :blink:

maybe your just a nob

verrrrrry intresting theory holmes but me thinks thats you or maybe your just lookin for business sorry mines not for sale but if you ask nicely ill let you suck it oh micky your so fine but you got a tiny mind HEY micky good song that

Edited by yeti
Guest mickyrichardson
verrrrrry intresting theory holmes but me thinks thats you or maybe your just lookin for business sorry mines not for sale but if you ask nicely ill let you suck it
lol sorry mate i got warts off your wife so god no's what you got :feck: now im off to bed with your mamma give her the crabs i caught off your sister lol only joking :victory:

I feel compeled to write on this topic...

The simple fact is: Mark is a simpleton that thought he would be able to command a loyal following, his reasons are pretty simple, he wanted to be famous, it really is as simple as that.

The trouble is: IF you want to be famous, you have to have at least an ounce of sence backing you up... Unfortunatley Mark lacks this basic facualty and has let himself down time and again. He has lied, decieved fellow field sportsmen and expected them to back WHATEVER THE COST.

Well i am sorry, time has a habit of catching up with you!

YET SOME STILL DECIDE TO BACK HIM? WHAT THE FECK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?

Take a look at the videos he posted on youtube... seriously take a look, WATCH THEM, are his muts that special? eerrrr i dont think so, i have seen much better from simple terriers!

Ian and the mods on here have done NOTHING underhand, (well apart from letting Mark stay here all this time, if i was a mod i would have banned him and his alias's a long time ago, plus his trouble making friends)

Field Sports needs to have a clean and whiter than white appearance nowadays, it has never been more important, yet we find ourselves plagued with feckwits like Mark (THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO)

Time to end the rot and be gone with them....

verrrrrry intresting theory holmes but me thinks thats you or maybe your just lookin for business sorry mines not for sale but if you ask nicely ill let you suck it
lol sorry mate i got warts off your wife so god no's what you got :feck: now im off to bed with your mamma give her the crabs i caught off your sister lol only joking :victory:

least you got a sense o humour i can see this relationshit going far[fekin spollin mictakes again] :clapper:

If this guy has done illegal activity I dont give a f*** about him.

Its people like him that we all get associated with, making all of us look bad.

Close the thread it gave me a head ache reading just one page of shite.

df