• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still at least shes not kept in a cage in the kitchen waiting for his whiz to kick in so he can get up and walk her.

i missed this grassboy, i do like a bit of billy which is more than can be said about you bunch of tossers dogs, your a bunch of cry baby wankers, who will its seems, stoop as low grassing, watch your backs with these lads if they don't get there own way they will GRASS YOU UP

the 2 dogs ive seen that have anything to do with this line i would shoot..... the other ive heard about i suspect id do the same. cant keep crap, and definatly not breed from crap.
i am not taking sides or out mate but i have a bitch out of pickaxes chaz x a bitch called rags and shes 110% as some people on here would vouch for my bitch

good mate.

the truth is i have no time for lines or breeding of dogs im really not intrested in, there just not my kind of dogs.(wrong colour im affraid :D ) but as ive said the 2 i HAVE seen were very poor.... but they were from the same litter. i dont even know who sired them or who the dam is, i just know they had this chaz in them(who ive never seen)

im affraid i can only say it as it is and what ive seen.

there is bad in every line and i have i

dug to a very good bitch many times

off this dog chaz. and she has been seen by

quite a few dog men over here to back me up.

she is not my dog so no reason to lie.

all you do is improve your chances with good breeding.

macker

Cant belive Downsouth never gave over the breeding, he must of had his own reasons I suppose..........he was happy to give me all Megs breeding, which was nice of him, when I got the brother to Nellys bitch.

Not taking sides, just saying like.

Edited by WILF

Pickaxe old chap you really are grasping at straws now.When nelly first came down to yours with Wto pick up tilly you messaged me saying he had offered you £550 for her the other night he told me this was untrue so whos a liar you or nelly?.You told him she was an outcross but you really liked the blood now your saying i was vague about how she was bred.You told nelly 3 weeks later to come get her because you had to leave where you were living but told shay you got rid of her because she had no bottle and was built too fine,So who was you lieing to that time?.Just two days before chaz and the pup left you you messaged me asking me if i wanted chaz,Why would you do that if you had me marked down as a bullshitter with a crap bitch of breeding unknown?you said it would be to my benefit as i could repeat the breeding next time meg came in season.Irefused your offer because chaz could be bad with people and if he bit one of the kids i would be down the road with my bags packed to which you said it was only men he was funny with.Ive since been told by a few people that hes bit your daughter more than once.As for trying to worm out of a deal and wanting the bitch for nothing from 2weeks old i told you to name your price for me to keep her to which you said if she went anywhere she would come back to me you even said this in front of the lads who delivered her for you.Icould go on and on but i think ive wrote enough for most to work out who the bulls****er is.One last thing that made me laugh when speaking to a very well known and respected terrierman who sometimes posts on this site i mentioned you to to which he said who the fella from yorkshire who makes the collars wheni said no the one with the chocolate dogs he replied oh that prat hes a legend in his own mind.

something somewhere is not throwing workers, be it the dog or the bitches chosen, but its happen because Ive seen it. its not just the odd one here and there by most accounts either. its obviously throwing workers as well as some people seem happy with what they have. so like in most things there is 2 sides.

i have known a true Trojan of a dog (infcat the person thinks it was his one in a lifetime dog, and hes had a few) be bread from time and time again and produce pretty much nothing, certainly nothing to carry on the line with..... did this make him a poor dog, no, just not a good producer...... was this a problem... only for the disappointment of the people who had spent 2 years bringing on pups only to find they were not up to scratch.(i suspect here lies the problem) was it anyones fault? not in the early stages but by the 5/6 litter maybe. i think around the 8th sired litter despite people asking to use the dog, no more matings happend... but I'm sure i could happen to any lines.

i have to add this was a white dog so was obviously doomed form the start :feck:

Edited by wink hound

The thing is lads theres good and bad in every line and nothing is 100%.

But you,ve got to stick with proven lines,worker worker and expect something decent,but like i said nothing is 100%.

you put the best to the best and they could be sh-te,

so then it would,nt happen again.

this line as been tried and proven,goes back years,

before we even thought of digging.

lets all be men about this and keep the decent stuff going.

something somewhere is not throwing workers, be it the dog or the bitches chosen, but its happen because Ive seen it. its not just the odd one here and there by most accounts either. its obviously throwing workers as well as some people seem happy with what they have. so like in most things there is 2 sides.

i have known a true Trojan of a dog (infcat the person thinks it was his one in a lifetime dog, and hes had a few) be bread from time and time again and produce pretty much nothing, certainly nothing to carry on the line with..... did this make him a poor dog, no, just not a good producer...... was this a problem... only for the disappointment of the people who had spent 2 years bringing on pups only to find they were not up to scratch.(i suspect here lies the problem) was it anyones fault? not in the early stages but by the 5/6 litter maybe. i think around the 8th sired litter despite people asking to use the dog, no more matings happend... but I'm sure i could happen to any lines.

i have to add this was a white dog so was obviously doomed form the start :feck:

Sounds about right :clapper: