keep this to facts rabbit hunter this dog can not be remotely described as 100% and was nearly knocking on heavens door

Yes you're right, I haven't hid any of the facts, the dog's a twat for false marking, I've dug to the dog twice with nothing in front of it like I've already said, but also if there's something in then he's a good dog, the dog won't be getting bred off for that reason...

keep it up, your slowly tuning this breed into a joke, the russell men were slagged off in years previous, but i reckon black is the new black, except if its chocolate?????????????????? :clapper:

it is xmas ;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

normally i did not want to write anything on the internet thing but one exception this time since the matter does also concern me:

i saw with my eyes two dogs directly out of Chaz work. One bitch from Chaz x Damage and one dog of Chaz x Tilly. The dog worked very good and especially the bitch is the gamest little one i have seen, worked hundreds of foxes and dozens of badgers were it is allowed with many many digs. also some descendents of the Chaz x Tilly dog (5 come directly to my mind right now) work very very good and game on both fox and badger and stay until dug to, always no matter the conditions!. my dog`s grand father on the father's site is Chaz and his grandmother is Tilly and he showed more then once his gameness and ability on fox and badger. they tend to be very hyper dogs from what i know that sometimes work very hard but gain intelligence after some encounters. i like the blood very very much and am happy to be able to work this line.

bad dogs are i any line but it is all a matter of percentage,and from what i see the value of the Chaz dog and Pickaxe blood in general is very very high since the good characteristics are passed from generation to generation of fully proven workers!

all the best

Edited by chris
  • 1 year later...