• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep this to facts rabbit hunter this dog can not be remotely described as 100% and was nearly knocking on heavens door

Yes you're right, I haven't hid any of the facts, the dog's a twat for false marking, I've dug to the dog twice with nothing in front of it like I've already said, but also if there's something in then he's a good dog, the dog won't be getting bred off for that reason...

keep this to facts rabbit hunter this dog can not be remotely described as 100% and was nearly knocking on heavens door

I read all that this RH lad posted and don t think he hid the facts,yet to hear from anyone that the dog came away from quarry.Jimb are you as honest as this lad with your dogs.Sounds a bit like a post from a young fella not long started who reads too many books ,bet you would say this has never happened to you?Bet all your dogs just are spot on everytime all the time? :clapper:With regards to the not 100% why has he left game?Does he only hunt particular quarry?

Sounds just like an early season set back for a yet young dog ,who mostly has been dug everytime hes been put to ground.

Edited by DERRY
how was the shaver dog bred
His sire and g sire was one of the original 3/4 jester 1/4 tess (bull) litter that wheeler bred the other 1/4 of his ped was a bitch out of keith (kilo)to a nuttal/parks bitch.Keith is also wheeler bred but has rock blood in him.
His sire and g sire was one of the original 3/4 jester 1/4 tess (bull) litter that wheeler bred the other 1/4 of his ped was a bitch out of keith (kilo)to a nuttal/parks bitch.Keith is also wheeler bred but has rock blood in him.

so it most of been jester over daughter,was this early 90 s?

I read all that this RH lad posted and don t think he hid the facts,yet to hear from anyone that the dog came away from quarry.Jimb are you as honest as this lad with your dogs.Sounds a bit like a post from a young fella not long started who reads too many books ,bet you would say this has never happened to you?Bet all your dogs just are spot on everytime all the time? :clapper:With regards to the not 100% why has he left game?Does he only hunt particular quarry?

Sounds just like an early season set back for a yet young dog ,who mostly has been dug everytime hes been put to ground.

Cheers for that 'Derry', like I've said about the dog, he's a twat for false marking, it could be for the fact like 'Derry' has said that nearlly everytime the dog has been to ground it has been because there was something in and we have dug him out with the quarry, who knows?? All I know is that the dog is a good dog when there's game to be had IMO, I've dug to this dog with a few different lads off this forum amongst other lads that don't come on the internet, the last five digs I've had to this dog have been 2 1/2, 3, 2 1/2, 4 and the last was 3 hours long and everytime we got the quarry apart from the 4 hour one because as we were breaking through the quarry charged the dog and bolted, closely followed by the dog, in which case though the dog still did his job IMO...

so it most of been jester over daughter,was this early 90 s?

yess it was jester over his own daughter(sally1)most of the known stuff is down from sally1xrock . and yes tatty tess was the 1 eyed bitch.

Yes you're right, I haven't hid any of the facts, the dog's a twat for false marking, I've dug to the dog twice with nothing in front of it like I've already said, but also if there's something in then he's a good dog, the dog won't be getting bred off for that reason...

keep it up, your slowly tuning this breed into a joke, the russell men were slagged off in years previous, but i reckon black is the new black, except if its chocolate?????????????????? :clapper:

keep it up, your slowly tuning this breed into a joke, the russell men were slagged off in years previous, but i reckon black is the new black, except if its chocolate?????????????????? :clapper:

You been on the pop again you showpony :tongue2::tongue2::clapper: