BABY P.

Guest greengrass123

Guest greengrass123

How the hell in a so called civilised country can a young child be systematically tortured and eventually killed by a bunch of sadistic sub human morons. What the hell is happening when after 60 visits by social workers no action was taken to protect that little boy. This country is fast going down the pan, when people are too scared to report this kind of thing for fear of being racist, sexist, or actually forming an opinion, which doesnt conform to todays politically correct britain. A bloody so called saudi arabian doctor that couldnt spot a child with a broken back, social workers protecting their own arses, and meanwhile a child going through hell. My wife and daughter bursting into tears whenever the case is on the news, or in the papers. Christ what is happening. :angry:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cried when i saw it on the news, me and my partner cant have any children together and it makes my blood run cold when i see people with children who dont deserve them.

The boy had fingertips missing and blood coming out of his ears and he was still handed back to the woman who called herself a mother?

He should never have suffered in the first place, I could happily kill those people with my bare hands, but instead i am paying for them, me and everyother tax payer, paying for 3 people, who horrendously tortured a baby, i am paying for them to eat, drink, have clean clothes, medical care??? IT MAKES ME MAD.....And then because they cant be castrated because it is against their human rights i will pay for the children they have in the future to be put in foster care, because they will be out in the future and they will have more children, thats the type of people they are, reproducing for the hell of it, just because they can, not because they have any desire to have a baby it makes me sick. That poor poor baby, and nothing will be done, nothing will change, there will still be people like them out there having babies, abusing babies, torturing babies and taking their lives before they have even lived, before they have known love.

These people have no place on this earth, life is a gift they do not deserve.

Who would like to be left in the room armed with a baseball bat with them?

They dont deserve there human rights they took away there babies human rights. This has to be the most sickening story of this century.

I hope the baby haunts them to there death.

I wish they'd bring back hanging. I dont want kids & never have that's my decision. I feel for people that do & cant especially when you read of these sick sods that torture & kill they're kids. They dont deserve to breathe. How social services & people meant to protect them can think that by saying sorry all is forgiven.

Heads ought to role for all the people that let this poor lad down- I hope they rot in hell.

Guest jbswildlife
I wish they'd bring back hanging. I dont want kids & never have that's my decision. I feel for people that do & cant especially when you read of these sick sods that torture & kill they're kids. They dont deserve to breathe. How social services & people meant to protect them can think that by saying sorry all is forgiven.

Heads ought to role for all the people that let this poor lad down- I hope they rot in hell.

agreed hang the f**ks

According to the Mail, the sick bitch of a mother has had another baby (girl) while awaiting trial. There were some who wanted to let her keep it, in case they were accused of abusing her "yuman" rights!!! Luckily, sense has been seen, and it's been taken away.

I would like to see these people taken out and shot, they are just a waste of oxygen, and will never be any use.

Thats the problem, there are too many rules for this and that and its human rights this and human rights that. A baby has been tortured and murdered and the social services still have to worry about the mothers rights! Human rights should be like respect, you have to give it to recieve it. She paid no attention to her baby sons human rights, she has no human rights, you have to be human to qualify. She will not be haunted by his little face, by his screams, by his injuries....these did not bother when he was alive and so will not now he is dead, the haunting is left for people like us, everytime i see it on the news i feel a shiver and start wondering if he knew that not everyone would hurt him, that there would have been someone out there that would have loved him, that the life he had was not what he deserved. Part of me kind of hopes he never had love so he couldnt miss it, and that makes me so sad. RIP babyp

post-22007-1226865302_thumb.jpg

Thats the problem, there are too many rules for this and that and its human rights this and human rights that. A baby has been tortured and murdered and the social services still have to worry about the mothers rights! Human rights should be like respect, you have to give it to recieve it. She paid no attention to her baby sons human rights, she has no human rights, you have to be human to qualify. She will not be haunted by his little face, by his screams, by his injuries....these did not bother when he was alive and so will not now he is dead, the haunting is left for people like us, everytime i see it on the news i feel a shiver and start wondering if he knew that not everyone would hurt him, that there would have been someone out there that would have loved him, that the life he had was not what he deserved. Part of me kind of hopes he never had love so he couldnt miss it, and that makes me so sad. RIP babyp

post-22007-1226865302_thumb.jpg

Never a truer word spoken. The mother should be hanged simple as that.

Like others, I cried when I read the papers. It's now time to stop moaning about it and DO SOMETHING!

The sun are running a petition, which we should ask everyone we know to sign. It takes two seconds to do it:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1936179.ece

What are you doing still reading this? Click the fcuking link if it matters to you!