Minshaw Dog kicked Up The Ass !

.I have been following the minshaw line for a while now, and i heard of an old boy who keeps them on the boarders of Ireland, and with great difficulty i did manage to find him with the help of a bloke from this site, he arrange for me to meet this old boy on the lamp, to see a minshaw dog run, I was very inpressed with the dog when i seen him run, the old boy who owns him knew how to get the best out of him also. Jerry the man who introduced me to the old fella, arranged for me to go for another lamp with the old fella, after much persuasion from me. It was arranged for jerry to come to my house, and we would go from there in my car to meet him at an arranged destination like the first time. I was looking forward to seeing this dog run again. The door bell rang and i opened it to find my bother in law neil, standing there looking really pissed off, he had a bit of a barney with my sister, and decided he needed to talk to somebody. He was there about 20 mins when i heard thedoor again, this time it was jerry, I sad neil i have to go, and explained why. Neil said ''no bother'' , i will come with you, i said but your not really dressed for it in your tracksuit. Ahh i will stand back and just watch. I know jerry was not impressed at all, but big neil is not the type of bloke you would like to upset. He has trained as for many years as a body-builder, and would be the type of bloke you would see standing on the club doors. Now because i was driving, and it was my permission we were going to hunt on, i had final say, ''well he is family''. We arrived at the location and the old boy was waiting in his van, jerry said ill just let him know there just one more of us. He followed us to my permission about 12 miles away, Jerry went with him. When we got there we quickly got ready, the blue dog looked in good shape, neil passed a comment to the old fella about we be better all off down the pub, the old fella laughed and said dont let me stop you. We got over the first gate quitely, the blue dog jumped straight over, waited for the old fella, followed by myself and jerry. Neil done his usual two hands on gate and sprang over, only to land on the dog, the dog let out a yelp. He got up laughing. The old fella was not impressed and walked of quickly with the dog. I knew then it was a mistake to bring big neil. We did not lamp the first field because of the commotion, so on the 2nd field we had 2 rabbits, things were starting to look good, we spotted a squatter which the dog was on like a flash, the rabbit ran straight towards us, only for the dog to run straight into neil. '' Fu*k sake neil move outta the way'', when he got up he put his boot up the arse of the dog and called the dog a silly fu*k. The old fella lost his cool and gave neil a few verbals. Neil quickly repleyed if you were 10 years younger id give you the same, Now what followed was embarassing to say the least, the old fella took off his battery and lamp and told neil not to let that stop him, it was a stand off for a dew seconds, jerry stepped in and said lads were here to do a bit of hunting, leave it out. The old fella picked up his lamp and turned away, neil tapped him with his hand on the back of the head, he dropped the lamp immediatly and put a right & left straight into neil followed by i think a third punch. It happened in spilt seconds, Neil was out cold immediatly, the old fella landed them band on target. The 2 of us froze for a minute, the old fella picked up his lamp, gave a quick click of his fingers to his dog and walked straight back to the road. I tryed to pick up neil, who was starting to bleed from the nose, jerry helped me. When neil got back to the car, he was as white as a sheet. The old fella vans was gone. Jerry said very little. I feel totally embarassed over the whole incident, I tried to ring jerry but his phone is ringing out, i do not have a number for the old fella, but i do know there a one or two blokes on this site that know him. If any of you who know who im talking about any chance of telling him to get in touch,I feel badly over the lot of it, I was told that this old fella does not ''suffer fools'', well all i can say is it was probably the most accurate statement i ever heard.Talk about things going wrong, how much worse could it have gone.Hoping someone out there might be able to square it with jerry or the old fella.

Edited by jack lee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL MATE ,

SAY YOUR APOLOGIES ............ AND MOVE ON ...... SOUNDS LIKE HE HAS

PERSONALLY ..............

I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME AS THE OLD FELLA , PROBABLY AS SOON AS THE PRICK KICKED MY DOG

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

Well Jack :clapper: ,i know the chap concerned very well ;) and to put it bluntly he won't take shit from no one and that includes bodybuilders, to be honest from what i know of the fella Neil was one very lucky chap to just get what he did believe you me :yes: .Like DUCKWING said kicking a fellas dog is just NOT the thing to do :no: ,i'll be speaking to the fella with the "golden fists" :boxing: probably today as i've missed his telephone calls these last two days and will be phoning him to see what the craic is? I'll pass on the info from your post mate and see what he says ;) ,as for Neil i reckon he should steer clear of the dog game and continue to just push his weights :showoff: ,stay tuned folks..i'll have the full craic sometime soon :snack: .Cheers Andy. :thumbs:

I have been following the minshaw line for a while now, and i heard of an old boy who keeps them on the boarders of Ireland, and with great difficulty i did manage to find him with the help of a bloke from this site, he arrange for me to meet this old boy on the lamp, to see a minshaw dog run, I was very inpressed with the dog when i seen him run, the old boy who owns him knew how to get the best out of him also. Jerry the man who introduced me to the old fella, arranged for me to go for another lamp with the old fella, after much persuasion from me. It was arranged for jerry to come to my house, and we would go from there in my car to meet him at an arranged destination like the first time. I was looking forward to seeing this dog run again. The door bell rang and i opened it to find my bother in law neil, standing there looking really pissed off, he had a bit of a barney with my sister, and decided he needed to talk to somebody. He was there about 20 mins when i heard thedoor again, this time it was jerry, I sad neil i have to go, and explained why. Neil said ''no bother'' , i will come with you, i said but your not really dressed for it in your tracksuit. Ahh i will stand back and just watch. I know jerry was not impressed at all, but big neil is not the type of bloke you would like to upset. He has trained as for many years as a body-builder, and would be the type of bloke you would see standing on the club doors. Now because i was driving, and it was my permission we were going to hunt on, i had final say, ''well he is family''. We arrived at the location and the old boy was waiting in his van, jerry said ill just let him know there just one more of us. He followed us to my permission about 12 miles away, Jerry went with him. When we got there we quickly got ready, the blue dog looked in good shape, neil passed a comment to the old fella about we be better all off down the pub, the old fella laughed and said dont let me stop you. We got over the first gate quitely, the blue dog jumped straight over, waited for the old fella, followed by myself and jerry. Neil done his usual two hands on gate and sprang over, only to land on the dog, the dog let out a yelp. He got up laughing. The old fella was not impressed and walked of quickly with the dog. I knew then it was a mistake to bring big neil. We did not lamp the first field because of the commotion, so on the 2nd field we had 2 rabbits, things were starting to look good, we spotted a squatter which the dog was on like a flash, the rabbit ran straight towards us, only for the dog to run straight into neil. '' Fu*k sake neil move outta the way'', when he got up he put his boot up the arse of the dog and called the dog a silly fu*k. The old fella lost his cool and gave neil a few verbals. Neil quickly repleyed if you were 10 years younger id give you the same, Now what followed was embarassing to say the least, the old fella took off his battery and lamp and told neil not to let that stop him, it was a stand off for a dew seconds, jerry stepped in and said lads were here to do a bit of hunting, leave it out. The old fella picked up his lamp and turned away, neil tapped him with his hand on the back of the head, he dropped the lamp immediatly and put a right & left straight into neil followed by i think a third punch. It happened in spilt seconds, Neil was out cold immediatly, the old fella landed them band on target. The 2 of us froze for a minute, the old fella picked up his lamp, gave a quick click of his fingers to his dog and walked straight back to the road. I tryed to pick up neil, who was starting to bleed from the nose, jerry helped me. When neil got back to the car, he was as white as a sheet. The old fella vans was gone. Jerry said very little. I feel totally embarassed over the whole incident, I tried to ring jerry but his phone is ringing out, i do not have a number for the old fella, but i do know there a one or two blokes on this site that know him. If any of you who know who im talking about any chance of telling him to get in touch,I feel badly over the lot of it, I was told that this old fella does not ''suffer fools'', well all i can say is it was probably the most accurate statement i ever heard.Talk about things going wrong, how much worse could it have gone.Hoping someone out there might be able to square it with jerry or the old fella.

Choose your hunting mates wisely, I'm no spring chicken and understand the "old fella's attitude, how old we talking about ??? hope Neil smoothes it out for you, as he should.