WHAT SHOULD I DO

I have read some very good posts on this thread and some utter bollocks.........Little Lloyd, you really do talk some shite matey :yes:

Last year you was apprentice gamekeeper of the year, this year you are the voice of poachers everywhere and would be travellers friend.

Get a grip :laugh::laugh:

Theres cocks in all jobs.........and the fieldsports has much more than its fair share :yes:

Now, as I said........tell the bloke to do it or give over............dont involve the law unless you really HAVE to (after all, we all hunt no need to loose the bloke his ticket for no reason)..........the threat of it alone should solve the problem.

You will have to keep your end of the bargain and give the blokes ground a wide berth.........end of story.

Edited by WILF

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE LAND I WALK ABOUT ON IS ALL ARABLE, THERES NO LIVSTOCK OR FENCES TO STOP ME ALSO 90% OF FIELDS I WALK THROUGH HAVE FOOTPATHS STRAIGHT THROUGH THE MIDDLE OF THEM. THERES A BLOKE WHO CANT AFFORD THE LOCAL SHOOT WHO FILLS THE FEED BINS UP ONCE A YEAR AND THATS ABOUT ALL HE DOES, (by shoot i mean very small last year it was 1000 birds released of wich 53 where shot :icon_redface: ) WHO THINKS HE A TOP GAME KEEPER LOL. ANY WAY HES RUNNING ROUND ON HIS HIGH HORSE SAYING HES GOING TO BLOW ME DOGS HEAD OFF :no: :realmad: , ITS NOT EVEN HIS LAND. I WONT STOP WHAT IM DOING AS MOST OF THE TIME IM NOT HUNTING JUST EXERCISEING MY DOGS :yes: .

SOME ADVISE NEEDED PLEASE, THANKS, FIELD SPORTS HUNTER.

Advice? stick to the footpaths and keep your dog on a lead or under close control. The keeper may not shoot your dog, but slug pellets are commonly used on arable land...

Actually asking the landowner for permission to walk and/or work your dogs on his land would be a start...

A dorset farmer who found 25 of his sheep deasd and then shot the dogs he believed responsible has been fined more than £1000 and ordered to forfeit his .22 rifle. Weymouth magistrates heard how last February Julian Cranton had found two terriers in the field with blood around their mouths. Mr Cranton admitted failing to comply with a condition of his firearms certificate that his rifle should only be used for the control of vermin . He also admitted causing criminal damage by destroying the two dogs.

Well, I feel sorry for the farmer... 25 dead sheep and a couple of dogs with blood on their chops... know what I'd have done if the owner was nowhere to be found or unable to control them...

Now get off my land................... please

ok I'll get my coat ;)

Put the c**t in his place. Anyone even threatened to blow my dogs head of,, i can assure you he would no where we stood.

:D:D:D you make me laugh... your a messer, grow up and stop being a clown. i thought you left the site to go and be the hero of all things keepering like......ive seen you big man........ :D im all for young hunters....but they got rid of the older know it all trouble makers.... i think it maybe time for all the young know it alls.

either way...... feildsportshunter... people make threats all the time, im fairly sure he will not shoot your dog, and im sure he will knwo what it means if he does wether hes a gimpiod or not.... hes achived what he wanted to, hes got you rilled and the wind up.... either let him think hes one or sort it out, simple.

Guest little_lloyd
I have read some very good posts on this thread and some utter bollocks.........Little Lloyd, you really do talk some shite matey :yes:

Last year you was apprentice gamekeeper of the year, this year you are the voice of poachers everywhere and would be travellers friend.

Get a grip :laugh::laugh:

Correct i did work for a keeper,, but i dont anymore,, beacuse of different reasons. And when have i ever been the voice of all poachers or travellers friend?

I think most of the shit comes from your posts matey.

Edited by little_lloyd
the 15 ft law relates to dogs being out of control its why the flexi leads go to 15 ft anymore than that they contravene the law

Can you tell me which law this is exactly?

I'm not convinced.

il check out the dog law handbook its in there somewhere im positive....i remember the old dogwarden using it sometime....il try have a look in a bit!

A typical windup post and lots of comments from the dog men who mostly do not have permission for their night time activeties.

Perhaps the "shooting men" should follow the dog men home and stamp all over their mummies tulips and get them in trouble.

Who wants to be in my gang?

Bryan. :doh:

Guest little_lloyd
Put the c**t in his place. Anyone even threatened to blow my dogs head of,, i can assure you he would no where we stood.

:D:D:D you make me laugh... your a messer, grow up and stop being a clown. i thought you left the site to go and be the hero of all things keepering like......ive seen you big man........ :D im all for young hunters....but they got rid of the older know it all trouble makers.... i think it maybe time for all the young know it alls.

You make me laugh :laugh:

You need to get your feckin nob out of wilfs mouth.

No not once did i leave the site. :blink: May of been ofline for a verylong time when i was busy all summer,, But thats something ive left behind,, Not that i hated the keepering ,, Just things got the better of me and would prefer to have the time to do what i enojoy more,, So i forgot all that,, and im not planning on remembering it. ;)

May i ask where you claim to have seen me?

Also please find the post where isaid i was going to become the hero of the keepering world?

Good Hunting LL

A typical windup post and lots of comments from the dog men who mostly do not have permission for their night time activeties.

Perhaps the "shooting men" should follow the dog men home and stamp all over their mummies tulips and get them in trouble.

Who wants to be in my gang?

Bryan. :doh:

its not a wind up post. i do have alot of permission, just not where i walk my dogs.

the guys a knob, so after reading this im going to take WILFS advice.

No not once did i leave the site. :blink: May of been ofline for a verylong time when i was busy all summer,, But thats something ive left behind,, Not that i hated the keepering ,, Just things got the better of me and would prefer to have the time to do what i enojoy more,, So i forgot all that,, and im not planning on remembering it. ;)

Also please find the post where isaid i was going to become the hero of the keepering world?

Good Hunting LL

your a dick , end of story.

asker of so many useless and foolish questions.... and now the answerer of many more.

its a shame your werent man enough for the keepering world, this site had atleast 50% less stupid questions and answers in your time off.

i have seen you, lets face it your harldy inconspicious.

i see youve been on the young hunters section throwing your weight around..... perhaps you should go back there, you are afterall one of them, just this time perhaps you should listen.

just stop being a clown, its not good for your cred and its not good for my temper.

as for wilf... hes a dick and he knows it.

You say "most" of the time your not hunting? If you have no permission (very naughty :) ) then I'd be carefull, if you are merely exercising your dog on a public footpath then no harm, no foul. This guy sounds like a tube but I'd be carefull what you do on the land.......

bottom line if your dogs are running around in a place you have no permission to be then you are at fault by law your dogs have to be on a lead or no further than 15ft away....running loose on a footpath is also against the law...you dogs are deemed out of control in a public place...you could be taken to court by your local authority...not being funny just stating facts as i see then..its what i deal with every day(dog warden)be careful altho he has no right to shoot them once its done its done you probably would have to take him to court for any loss as it would be a civil offence....a case of he said you said scenario....just be careful mate youre on dodgy ground!

Gary, there are different byelaws relating to specific areas but no piece of legislation that states a dog must be within 15 feet of you or dogs cannot be off a lead on a footpath. I ran a dog warden team covering 700 square miles and some footpaths had byelaws stating dogs must be on a lead and others didn't, this was down to local byelaws implimeneted by parish councils. As for local authorities taking private prosecutions for dogs out of control, this would be a very very rare occurance, most councils try to avoid court and the only thing that is occasionally taken to court is dog fouling prosecutions or failure to pay fixed penalty notices.

Guest little_lloyd

Good Hunting LL

your a dick , end of story.

asker of so many useless and foolish questions.... and now the answerer of many more.

its a shame your werent man enough for the keepering world, this site had atleast 50% less stupid questions and answers in your time off.

i have seen you, lets face it your harldy inconspicious.

i see youve been on the young hunters section throwing your weight around..... perhaps you should go back there, you are afterall one of them, just this time perhaps you should listen.

just stop being a clown, its not good for your cred and its not good for my temper.

as for wilf... hes a dick and he knows it.

No im not man enough for the keepering world and i dont want to be either,, As i say it got t much beacuse i would much rather be spending the time out with my dogs or with my mates or with my girl,, all things that i could not do both,, Sadly i drove my self out of their. And by the looks of it im driving my self out of here to. I think its best i dont post mumble jumble,, I think i will only post topics of my outings in the feild,, As i enjoy this site as much as everyone else. But im sorry ive met alot of keepers local and not so local and some have been really decent people ,, Most have been twats. I must of not fitted in beacuse i did not want a shotgun or a spaniel. Just wanted a lurcher and a lamp.