WHAT SHOULD I DO

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnGalway

If he's not got stock, he's not going to shoot your dogs. He will know well he's got no grounds to. I get the feeling there could be more stuff to this than said. And yes I agree, he sounds an idiot.

If he's not got stock, he's not going to shoot your dogs. He will know well he's got no grounds to. I get the feeling there could be more stuff to this than said. And yes I agree, he sounds an idiot.

honestly, apart from the odd round the doors lamping or very earlie morning mooch wich i know dont help, thats all there is to it.

If you have "Honestly not upset this chap" then i'd report this incident to your local "Beat Manager"

A word in the ear from the "Police" usually works.

:thumbs:

before last week the only words we have ever exchange is "good morning/afternoon" as we normally bump into each other walking the dogs.

its so easy for people to sit behind a pc screen and give out big advice...if you are on ground that you shouldnt be you are running the risk of getting your dog shot......we have all played the game and its the chance you take.....there are plenty of keepers round our way that have £5000 gen 3 scopes on there rifles for a reason.normally a keeper is judged by his season and by what you have said a bad season for this fella isnt going to get him the sack.........why dont you find some safer land to play on????

Guest little_lloyd
its so easy for people to sit behind a pc screen and give out big advice...if you are on ground that you shouldnt be you are running the risk of getting your dog shot......we have all played the game and its the chance you take.....there are plenty of keepers round our way that have £5000 gen 3 scopes on there rifles for a reason.normally a keeper is judged by his season and by what you have said a bad season for this fella isnt going to get him the sack.........why dont you find some safer land to play on????

I think alot of keepers are just plain c**ts,, who have a problem with everything,, Trust me ive worked with one or two ;) Whats wrong with walking out for a bit of sport? I think a lot of keepers and shooting people just dont like lurchers,Simple as.

local keeper had a run in with a few travellers out for a few hares for the pot one morning,, The keeper regrets it now. ;)

Edited by little_lloyd

by no ones standards is he a GAMEKEEPER he just fills the bins up ect..

by no ones standards is he a GAMEKEEPER he just fills the bins up ect..

and thats normally after his full time job for the council

Im looking for a keepers job and i poach ;) work lurchers so fek um like LL said most keepers are pricks and they hate lurchers what they dpnt realise that if they let you go on the land theyd save alot of money on bullets because i know that when i get an underkeepers job i will et lurchers work. and i would never shoot someones dog nd if i did i would expect a good beating and my motoer set on fire bcoz thats what i would do if someone shot my dog

I think alot of keepers are just plain c**ts,, who have a problem with everything,, Trust me ive worked with one or two ;) Whats wrong with walking out for a bit of sport? I think a lot of keepers and shooting people just dont like lurchers,Simple as.

local keeper had a run in with a few travellers out for a few hares for the pot one morning,, The keeper regrets it now. ;)

im not a keeper and i dont have anything to do with them,alot of keepers are lazy cowards..turning up on the fields with the lights blazing and the stereo going so you can get away etc etc.....i can see there point for not letting people on the ground but there is a big diferance between running a dog on rabbits to clearing 300 birds out of a pen..........i have rifle's so iv got to be fairly good these days,we were out friday night/saterday morning walking back to the truck my mate said the only thing missing from the nights lamling was that we hadnt poached.... :);):clapper:

Guest mickyrich

i'd the gun off the idiot they will be empty threats just go lamp it every night walk through it every day and leave all your catch at his front door he sharp get sick if all else fails knack him :clapper:

Thats one of the idea's of "Forums" to give and take advice Woz. :D