WHAT SHOULD I DO

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt want a spanial or a shot gun lol just a lurcher and a lamp :clapper: no f****n wonder you never got any where...

You would not understand.

lol , to right i dont .... thats why i have 3 spanials , 3 lurchers and two terriers and a mini armoury

;)

Guest little_lloyd
didnt want a spanial or a shot gun lol just a lurcher and a lamp :clapper: no f****n wonder you never got any where...

You would not understand.

lol , to right i dont .... thats why i have 3 spanials , 3 lurchers and two terriers and a mini armoury

;)

Why did i not get anywhere,, I am where i wanted to get now,, Ive got a better life than i did in the summer,, Better job,, better money,, time to do what i want,,, Freedom to do what i want,, without working with an asshole.

Guest ferret feller

little loyd is nither a messer or a know it all he is a decent lad who is intrested in hunting he comes on hear and you lot go about licking each others asses and taking the piss your BULLYS you pick on younge hunters and seem to have a very good opinion of yourselfs.....

take a long hard look at yourselfs and who you think your impressing :(

Guest little_lloyd
little loyd is nither a messer or a know it all he is a decent lad who is intrested in hunting he comes on hear and you lot go about licking each others asses and taking the piss your BULLYS you pick on younge hunters and seem to have a very good opinion of yourselfs.....

Thank you mate.

:clapper: ok what ever you say.... i will not argue with you as you are a professional rabbits controller. one that belives that the rabbit is a rodent :blink: chill winstone.... its LL, he knows hes a tool sometimes.

Dog walkers can be a pain in the arse when you are trying to run a shoot, but threatening to shoot a dog is not on.

As someone else has said, report him to the police. Just making the threat is enough for him to loose his ticket.

Or you could go and see him, without your dog, and ask him why he has such a problem with you, and where else you can walk. If he won't be reasonable, tell him you are going to report him.

Once released, pheasants are classified as wild not livestock. That means that he would never have the right to shoot a dog even if it was chasing birds.

I've had this problem with a few local " keepers " round my way. They both threatened to shoot my dogs and invited I them to do exactly that to see what would happen. They both pussied out when told the score.

I will however say this. It is usually always the syndicate shoot keepers/helpers who get on their high horse whining on about their poxy 1000 birds they put down ! Part time country squires and utter pricks !

I can tell from your post that you are obviously anti-keeper and that is up to you but the "poxy" 1000 birds that you mention could set somebody back between 3000/4000 pounds and when you are dishing out that kind of money then you are entitled to defend them. There are pretty much 2 reasons why the shoot only shot 53 birds last year and that is 1- its a crap shoot or 2- there could be a problem with birds begin disturbed. I would imagine it would be the later and this is why he is pissed off with people walking where they dont have permission.

Dog walkers can be a pain in the arse when you are trying to run a shoot, but threatening to shoot a dog is not on.

As someone else has said, report him to the police. Just making the threat is enough for him to loose his ticket.

Or you could go and see him, without your dog, and ask him why he has such a problem with you, and where else you can walk. If he won't be reasonable, tell him you are going to report him.

Once released, pheasants are classified as wild not livestock. That means that he would never have the right to shoot a dog even if it was chasing birds.

I've had this problem with a few local " keepers " round my way. They both threatened to shoot my dogs and invited I them to do exactly that to see what would happen. They both pussied out when told the score.

I will however say this. It is usually always the syndicate shoot keepers/helpers who get on their high horse whining on about their poxy 1000 birds they put down ! Part time country squires and utter pricks !

I can tell from your post that you are obviously anti-keeper and that is up to you but the "poxy" 1000 birds that you mention could set somebody back between 3000/4000 pounds and when you are dishing out that kind of money then you are entitled to defend them. There are pretty much 2 reasons why the shoot only shot 53 birds last year and that is 1- its a crap shoot or 2- there could be a problem with birds begin disturbed. I would imagine it would be the later and this is why he is pissed off with people walking where they dont have permission.

you have got it right there..

LOL...........if your a good boy you can lick my arse if you want.........but its got to be slow, REAL slow :yes: