HUNTING GIRLS CALENDAR

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227016/Foxy-hunting-ladies-bareback-naked-calendar-riding-tack-save-modesty.html

For all who missed it.........

Didn't some rules come into place a few months ago about nudityetc on this forum? I think this is outrageous, I shall write to my MP

Posted Images

hi there, sorry ive not posted ive been out for a meal and now im off to bed ;)

anyway,jembo mlb i am expecting a pm from mistwalker about taking photos, he photos girls professionally so might have some good ideas etc, theres no rush for your photo as you are february, maybe wait till then to take the photo so its seasonal but if you feel like having a few test shots to try out different ideas then feel free x

night night x

feck me..,....the lengths us lads will go to/....just to see some pics of some half dressed ladies.......makes me sick

send the photo`s via pm.....and ill sort through them !!!!

I think this is a great idea,- fun for the girls and i'm sure this will raise a lot of money for charity. The lads at work are booking one for the factory.

Well done to the girls. :clapper:

feck me..,....the lengths us lads will go to/....just to see some pics of some half dressed ladies.......makes me sick

send the photo`s via pm.....and ill sort through them !!!!

This is the second time you have sent this joke to this thread. It wasnt funny the first time...... Thats why no one answered...

Guys coming in a the back end of the thread, like " get to gurls in the shoot" and "dead animals, antis" why not read all the thread and you will see they all have already beed discussed....

Jokes aside now boys, lets get a little serious and try to work this thing, it haS been exhausted now by the guys, so lets go about setting it up, and get a real good do for charity.

Well, i have only got to page 22 so far. My poor eyes have gone funny!!

What cause is it for?

I think you need a print run of, say, 1000 calendars.

You need a sponsor for each month. They have their name/company/details in one of the bottom corners. |With a sort of "With thanks to joe blogs " etc.

I shall sponsor one month.

IMO you need to do 3 photoshoots, each with 4 ladies involved. The numbers will help the bottle of each lass to be photographed, and , actually, it would be a bloody good laugh.

IMHO there should be no "tits 'n gash", "...just hunting clothes, and , if slightly provocative then all the better... :kiss:

The pics need doing and they will need supplying along with the text as a PDF.

If need be i will be able to get a very competative quote, and, in fact, my print buyer would probably sponsor another page (i would have to speak to him for this)

Dont forget a cover shot too.....

now, i reckon a great cover pic would be a particularlly svelte female walking naked on a grassy field/riverside sillouetted in the orange mornings sun. So no, detail, just sillouette.

Its not nudity as such but would look superb as a cover shot and this hasnt been done before.

camo clothing and hunting garb would look superb for the remainder.......

tweeds,

red hunting garb,

green beaglers

"game" fishermans

flat cap

wellys

camo ammo vest

camo skirt......

falconry glove and bag..... (leather)

coursing "slipper's" suit

and....just to add. I dont see that the age thing matters on either scale as long as moinors are not seen as suggestive.

Please feel free to contact me....

as long as its a decent charity i shall do my utmost to support it.

I think £120 a page isnt too prohibitive.

also.....if 300 members guarenteed to take 3 calendars each them moving 1000 should be a piece of p1ss....

i reckon i could sell 20 without trying.....

(I do alot of work for charity but i dont like to talk about it) :clapper:

best of luck....JD

Well, i have only got to page 22 so far. My poor eyes have gone funny!!

What cause is it for?

I think you need a print run of, say, 1000 calendars.

You need a sponsor for each month. They have their name/company/details in one of the bottom corners. |With a sort of "With thanks to joe blogs " etc.

I shall sponsor one month.

IMO you need to do 3 photoshoots, each with 4 ladies involved. The numbers will help the bottle of each lass to be photographed, and , actually, it would be a bloody good laugh.

IMHO there should be no "tits 'n gash", "...just hunting clothes, and , if slightly provocative then all the better... :kiss:

The pics need doing and they will need supplying along with the text as a PDF.

If need be i will be able to get a very competative quote, and, in fact, my print buyer would probably sponsor another page (i would have to speak to him for this)

Dont forget a cover shot too.....

now, i reckon a great cover pic would be a particularlly svelte female walking naked on a grassy field/riverside sillouetted in the orange mornings sun. So no, detail, just sillouette.

Its not nudity as such but would look superb as a cover shot and this hasnt been done before.

camo clothing and hunting garb would look superb for the remainder.......

tweeds,

red hunting garb,

green beaglers

"game" fishermans

flat cap

wellys

camo ammo vest

camo skirt......

falconry glove and bag..... (leather)

coursing "slipper's" suit

and....just to add. I dont see that the age thing matters on either scale as long as moinors are not seen as suggestive.

Please feel free to contact me....

as long as its a decent charity i shall do my utmost to support it.

I think £120 a page isnt too prohibitive.

also.....if 300 members guarenteed to take 3 calendars each them moving 1000 should be a piece of p1ss....

i reckon i could sell 20 without trying.....

(I do alot of work for charity but i dont like to talk about it) :clapper:

best of luck....JD

Its already been sorted Darcy about the age, and its 18plus, for legal reasons. All the surgestions you make are good ones, and alot of them are being approached as we speak, thks for input, and if you could help it would be appreciated.

Well done ladies, looking forward to seeing this publication :thumbs: I didn't realise we had so many nice looking girls on here :victory:

There is nothing more I would like to see than runforyourlife in some tweed, and maybe a small amount of straw in her hair :icon_redface:

Cant me in for a copy :D

LOL, THANKS RATCATCHER....

Well done ladies, looking forward to seeing this publication :thumbs: I didn't realise we had so many nice looking girls on here :victory:

There is nothing more I would like to see than runforyourlife in some tweed, and maybe a small amount of straw in her hair :icon_redface:

Cant me in for a copy :D

LOL, THANKS RATCATCHER....

The names Snatcher,but lets keep it clean :whistling: RatSnatcher.....she's forgotten my name already :blink:

Darcy can you manage to get this sorted for this year coming, the suspense is going to kill me :icon_redface:

:

Its already been sorted Darcy about the age, and its 18plus, for legal reasons. All the surgestions you make are good ones, and alot of them are being approached as we speak, thks for input, and if you could help it would be appreciated.

not been funny but i think it would be good to include georgia and jf terrier thin gy,not in a pervy way but lets remember there is a lot of young lads on here there age,there is nothing wrong law wise at all,,darcy should be listened to as he has more experience in this type of field than anyone