HUNTING GIRLS CALENDAR

quote name='darcysgimp' date='Nov 8 2008, 12:40 PM' post='750866'

:

Its already been sorted Darcy about the age, and its 18plus, for legal reasons. All the surgestions you make are good ones, and alot of them are being approached as we speak, thks for input, and if you could help it would be appreciated.

not been funny but i think it would be good to include georgia and jf terrier thin gy,not in a pervy way but lets remember there is a lot of young lads on here there age,there is nothing wrong law wise at all,,darcy should be listened to as he has more experience in this type of field than anyone

maybe not a bad idea that... who is going to bank it ect? have you asked ian ect or darcy?

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2227016/Foxy-hunting-ladies-bareback-naked-calendar-riding-tack-save-modesty.html

For all who missed it.........

Didn't some rules come into place a few months ago about nudityetc on this forum? I think this is outrageous, I shall write to my MP

Posted Images

Personally i think the charity getting the dosh should be on the cover, its not about ''sites'' personalitys or politics , its to raise awareness for the charity after all

Hi

I don`t know if you have found anyone to do your calendar yet but this web site might help www.dpstrade.co.uk

I have used this company for printing and they do thousands of calendars at a resonable price. Hope it helps.

Thanks for the link Norma much appreciated ;)

Personally i think the charity getting the dosh should be on the cover, its not about ''sites'' personalitys or politics , its to raise awareness for the charity after all

we can maybe have them on the cover but to pay for the printing we need to leave the cover available for advertising aswell so we'll maybe have something that says the profit will be donated to ..........

we can maybe have them on the cover but to pay for the printing we need to leave the cover available for advertising aswell so we'll maybe have something that says the profit will be donated to ..........

Thats a good idea , i was afraid it was going to become a '' battle ground '' as to who or what was going on the cover ;)

camo clothing and hunting garb would look superb for the remainder.......

tweeds,

red hunting garb,

green beaglers

"game" fishermans

flat cap

wellys

camo ammo vest

camo skirt......

falconry glove and bag..... (leather)

coursing "slipper's" suit

and....just to add. I dont see that the age thing matters on either scale as long as moinors are not seen as suggestive.

best of luck....JD

This is what you sit there fantasizing about isnt it you dirty little gimpoid.........thats not "off the cuff" stuff I can see thats been festering in your dirty mind for a long time....LOL

Hve you messed up that photo of Winkhound in his "peek-a-boo" breeks allready? :kiss:

Hi

I don`t know if you have found anyone to do your calendar yet but this web site might help www.dpstrade.co.uk

I have used this company for printing and they do thousands of calendars at a resonable price. Hope it helps.

thanks alot for the link, with £1560 in sponsorship we will have enough for 700 13 page A3 calendars.

you can tell women are organizing this ,its all going very smoothly :notworthy: . Men would be arguing like hell by now . Hope this does come off and not fall by the wayside when time comes for the photos , or all this hard work would have been for nothing .

you can tell women are organizing this ,its all going very smoothly :notworthy: . Men would be arguing like hell by now . Hope this does come off and not fall by the wayside when time comes for the photos , or all this hard work would have been for nothing .

Course its happening , my pics being done in Dec :laugh:

the months we have left that need sponsors are;

JANUARY-FERRETING

FEBRUARY-LURCHER

MARCH-TERRIERS

APRIL-AIR RIFLE

MAY-FALCONRY

JUNE-BULLX

JULY-BULLET GUN

AUGUST-WHIPPET

SEPTEMBER-FISHING

NOVEMBER-SHOTGUN/GUNDOG

COVER

I am waiting for a few more people to get back to me to confirm which month they want.

I will be setting up a paypal account myself early next week to take payment for the calendar and reciepts will be provided for all sponsors.

Thanks for everyones help x