Checking a few earths

Another dirty dog with not a mark on it

and 1001 ratting pictures but not one at the only time it goes to ground.

you again rat . you made a c**t of yourself on moochers and now your gonna do it here. show me one post of my above dog with a rat in it. i dont do rats . your the type of member that goes about posting shite about everyone elses dogs and putting f**k all about your own. fair game has you sussed your a prick and do f**k all terrier work. lets see some working dogs in your posts . if i was a mod i'd have kicked you off first :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

ive forgot more than you'll ever know an i'm just a weekend hunter :angry:

its been going to ground since it was a year old ya plonker

Edited by shinyspade

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my plummer bitch lost a tooth to a fox the last thing i wanted to do was take a pic of it and then show it off,why do folks think that a pic showing a dog with open wounds is a good thing,should be puting down the camera and sorting the dog out first ,then take a pic.

well when you get grassed on because your dog goes to ground in company dont come running to me.

you and your clicky little gang can keep your non foxing plummers, mines been seen working fox, not as often as i would like but i dont need dirty dog photos and a silly working dog club to hide behind.

no are you baldy,or gormless,why would it be aimed at you get over urself

i was talking about baldies post. :D get over Yourself. :clapper:

baldy i have just gone through fifteen pages of your posts. and not a sensable terrier orientated post in there :blink: why jump on all these posts if you contribute so little yourself to this part of the forum. is it your intention to undermine every post that involves any plummers bar yours. my bitch in the pic has worked a few foxes now but is still young so time will tell if she will be any good . i have pics of a few dogs also although ive showed you them on the other site that you dont seem to go on now. as for the pic. who knows ive seen dogs that had a few nics that was tottally crap. :)

so in your opinion he is a worker. well i'll take your word for that. and wish you good hunting. so what is it about my dogs/ me that makes you want to have a go. you never once posted on any of my terrier posts when i was working russells. :blink:

old trusty worked him over a decade.

:D

Edited by shinyspade