Checking a few earths

wouldnt sell or let you have one of my dogs or puppies if you were the last person alive voon, i'd stop having litters altogether if you and your ilk were the only homes on offer, I think more of my dogs than to give them the sort of life you would offer - ask keeps, welsby or the pta for a pup - as for giving you the locations of my dogs in ireland, yeah right, you just keep wishing

Thats last post show's everyone on here extactly what kind of tosser you are. this is a working terrier forum. bring your bullshit somewhere else. You know nothing of me and my ilk.

Voon.

Voon.

I think if you had made a contribution, and asked these questions when you was on the PTCGB site, instead of coming across as a jester and then a fence sitter, perhaps you would have been more successful with your request, I fill you left it a little late to play your hand, you reap what you sow

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldnt sell or let you have one of my dogs or puppies if you were the last person alive voon, i'd stop having litters altogether if you and your ilk were the only homes on offer, I think more of my dogs than to give them the sort of life you would offer - ask keeps, welsby or the pta for a pup - as for giving you the locations of my dogs in ireland, yeah right, you just keep wishing

Thats last post show's everyone on here extactly what kind of tosser you are. this is a working terrier forum. bring your bullshit somewhere else. You know nothing of me and my ilk.

Voon.

Voon.

I think if you had made a contribution, and asked these questions when you was on the PTCGB site, instead of coming across as a jester and then a fence sitter, perhaps you would have been more successful with your request, I fill you left it a little late to play your hand, you reap what you sow

Graham,

You joined the PTCGB site a couple of weeks ago. I asked them last year about working pups etc and prices no bother selling to me so i played my hand then. I wasn't jesting or fence sitting, i asked normal questions and put my point across and i asked the same question on the PTCGB site as you know, last time i looked it had 8 replies. Why have you and 10/22 joined this site if you dont want to discuss working terriers. I have no interest in discussing this further with either of ye. Neither of ye have interest in working terriers.

Voon.

Voon.

Voon.

Graham,

You joined the PTCGB site a couple of weeks ago. I asked them last year about working pups etc and prices no bother selling to me so i played my hand then. I wasn't jesting or fence sitting, i asked normal questions and put my point across and i asked the same question on the PTCGB site as you know, last time i looked it had 8 replies. Why have you and 10/22 joined this site if you dont want to discuss working terriers. I have no interest in discussing this further with either of ye. Neither of ye have interest in working terriers.

Voon.

Voon

You entered the PTCGB forum 15th July made one post, another on the 30th July, and then sat on the fence for 3-months making your final post 21st November, for all we knew you could have been RSPCA or such like, you posted know photos of your own dogs you claim to have/work, which we found odd , you had several warnings to fill in your profile, it’s policy on the PTCGB site, be seen or be gone, you joined this site the same day, however have made 111,post, likewise have not filled in your profile, if you don’t let one now who you are, how do expect them to trust you enough to let you in, so to speak, I’m not looking for a confrontation with you Voon, just stating the facts, as we saw them, as I said you reap what you sow.

Voon.

Voon.

Graham,

Voon.

Voon

You entered the PTCGB forum 15th July made one post, another on the 30th July, and then sat on the fence for 3-months making your final post 21st November, for all we knew you could have been RSPCA or such like, you posted know photos of your own dogs you claim to have/work, which we found odd , you had several warnings to fill in your profile, it’s policy on the PTCGB site, be seen or be gone, you joined this site the same day, however have made 111,post, likewise have not filled in your profile, if you don’t let one now who you are, how do expect them to trust you enough to let you in, so to speak, I’m not looking for a confrontation with you Voon, just stating the facts, as we saw them, as I said you reap what you sow.

Graham,

Why have you blocked me??

Hello, Voon

You account on Legion Plummer Terriers has been blocked.

The reasons for this can be numerous, this final warning is received because of this post http://www.plummerterrier.com/portal/viewt...php?p=1143#1143 that you have made.

If you don't see why you've recived this warning you could try contact Graham Nicholson, who gave the warning, explaining your post, and that you don't understand why this warning was given.

--

Thanks, Tim

I recieved one warning about filling in my profile and that was when you and 10/22 started contributing to this thread. You asked to fill in where i was from etc and i did that

I have already stated why i didn't post on PTCGB site THERES NO ONE ON IT. I asked a question and got 8 replies

Both you and Tim have shown your insipid hatred of the working terrier fraternity go back to your own forum and talk among yourselves i have no interest in engaging with either of ye.

Voon.

Voon.

Voon.

Graham,

Voon.

Voon

Graham,

Hello, Voon

The reasons for this can be numerous, this final warning is received because of this post http://www.plummerterrier.com/portal/viewt...php?p=1143#1143 that you have made.

If you don't see why you've recived this warning you could try contact Graham Nicholson, who gave the warning, explaining your post, and that you don't understand why this warning was given.

--

Thanks, Tim

I recieved one warning about filling in my profile and that was when you and 10/22 started contributing to this thread. You asked to fill in where i was from etc and i did that

I have already stated why i didn't post on PTCGB site THERES NO ONE ON IT. I asked a question and got 8 replies

Both you and Tim have shown your insipid hatred of the working terrier fraternity go back to your own forum and talk among yourselves i have no interest in engaging with either of ye.

Voon.

As I said we saw you as wrong, as for no one there, we have 1273 recent posts, non from you. Perhaps you should look at how many people have viewed your profile on this site? who are you?

Voon.

Voon.

Graham,

Voon.

Voon

Graham,

Hello, Voon

--

Thanks, Tim

Voon.

As I said we saw you as wrong, as for no one there, we have 1273 recent posts, non from you. Perhaps you should look at how many people have viewed your profile on this site? who are you?

Yea Yea

Graham,

Posted on got 8 replies no footfall on that site. last week you were PM me slagging off people on this site, so when did you decide i was a wrong un. but it doesn't matter i have no interest in engaging with you. done with ye.

Voon

Voon.

Voon.

Graham,

Voon.

Voon

Graham,

Hello, Voon

--

Thanks, Tim

Voon.

Yea Yea

Graham,

Posted on got 8 replies no footfall on that site. last week you were PM me slagging off people on this site, so when did you decide i was a wrong un. but it doesn't matter i have no interest in engaging with you. done with ye.

Voon

I don't think so ol boy - anyway see you when your older

Voon.

Voon.

Graham,

Voon.

Voon

Graham,

Hello, Voon

--

Thanks, Tim

Voon.

Yea Yea

Graham,

Voon

I don't think so ol boy - anyway see you when your older

Graham,

I know so........ you PM me from the hunting life so i can still access the messages.

Thats all ye do is slag people off when they are not your cronies.

Have a nice day!

Voon.

no wonder the plummer terriers got a shite reputataion - for me the sooner it gos kc the better let the lads that graft em get on with it and every fecker else can chase rossettes with em ..

Hey stig, lots of those grafters show them too, even the docked ones, they use grey areas of the law in order to chase rosettes as you say.