Donators

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am one tight fisted bitch, and even I (Capital I!) have donated ... of course that was last year, and as I did not receive a reminder email (which should prove to everyone that Ian doesn't solicit or request donations) I have let it lapse. Will remedy that ASAP.

Edited by His Wife

well for me its a scottish thing :tongue2: us being the greater nation we dont like to feel we getting something and not giving back :notworthy: our genarosaty knows no bonds :clapper: i seen you flew a english flag next to your name ian and thought poor git not bad enough having to sort this rabble out but he was born in that waste land dropped from six million feet that they call a dump :clapper: sorry england hey its only a deep sea diver to donate so if it helps great i aint worried

Its quite funny how certain people can ever think about being petty of a sodding fiver!....When they thought this site was gone for good i heard a few spouting "Hey wheres my donators money gone too, I've been ripped off"

Jesus!!

If they knew how much Ian spends on this site they would shut their mouths!!!

Its quite funny how certain people can ever think about being petty of a sodding fiver!....When they thought this site was gone for good i heard a few spouting "Hey wheres my donators money gone too, I've been ripped off"

Jesus!!

How many jars of marmerlade would a fiver buy :toast:

Jesus!!

Why?Thinking of doing a Paddington kay? :whistling:

Jesus!!

Thinking out loud thats all :laugh: jim jam bottoms & mince , oh there i go again :laugh:

Jesus!!

Thinking out loud thats all :laugh: jim jam bottoms & mince , oh there i go again :laugh:

:tongue2::clapper:

Jesus!!

theres some right tight b*****ds about these days, usually the ones that still use second class stamps.... :rolleyes:

the "VOLUNTARY" donation was 8 quid when i joined which was still only a drop in the ocean compared to the bill ian has had just to keep this site running over the last 4 years.....

i think it would be a good idea to have a special section for non donators where they could chat about the price of bread, fuel, cigs, heroin even :D , we could name that section "GENERAL TIGHT TWAT CHAT".... ;)

P.S Ian can i have my 3 quid change, along with the interest it has accumulated over the last 4 year, you can send it to greedytightmofo@skinflint.cum.... :laugh:

Guest JohnGalway
I was going to donate but I bought scratch cards instead.

Let me put it this way, I am afraid we didn't win.

I've some magic beans for sale Mung, interested? :D

You'll be found wandering in a London train station Kay,duffle-coat,battered suitcase,felt hat,and a little label "Please look after Kay.Thank you" :tongue2:

You forgot the red wellies :laugh: