line breeding?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If breeding terriers or any working animal was as easy as some profess wouldn't we all have a yard of workers ? I've only had one lifetime,  I'm no expert but I can tell you what I've come to kno

i've been lucky enough to chat about breeding with some of what i class as greats worker breeders of the type i like , but as Dillydog has said we only have the one life time, i've had my own terriers

Exactly,  you can eliminate all the luck factors,  you can go to the legends with their legendary dogs and bitches and still produce shit.  I'm with you 100% in taking the guess work out of breeding a

Posted Images

1 minute ago, dillydog said:

Have the courage of your convictions,  if you've got something to say spit it out

If you bothered to actually read my reason for editing i you would know that I erased what I had written because after I wrote it I went back and read your whole comment and realized my post was saying exactly what you had said and I agreed with 100% of what you said. But since you want come off like your a hard ass like a few others have been trying to lately it probably best you dial back the tough guy act  and give your fingers a rest because unless you and you buddy plan on hopping on a plane and paying me visit it’s has no bite behind it

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, dillydog said:

No ego here cowboy, I just hate to see someone comment and then take it down unseen........almost like they're how would you say in America  "a hard ass"  ?

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too

Lmao I’ll say one thing a lot you sure are persistent with consent bull shit. Give it a rest for day after day the same shit talking of guys in the US can’t seem to stop thinking about us good old boys of the USA can ya. It’s actually quite flattering oh and pathetic almost forgot that part

Just now, Bolero said:

Lmao I’ll say one thing a lot you sure are persistent with consent bull shit. Give it a rest for day after day the same shit talking of guys in the US can’t seem to stop thinking about us good old boys of the USA can ya. It’s actually quite flattering oh and pathetic almost forgot that part

I've got no idea what you're talking about   I've never commented on any of the shit you've driveled on here once, go and play with you're imaginary terriers and you're imaginary tough game prick

• Like 2
Just now, dillydog said:

I've got no idea what you're talking about   I've never commented on any of the shit you've driveled on here once, go and play with you're imaginary terriers and you're imaginary tough game prick

It’s probably best you just let it go. None of it amounts to nothing but useless. No need to keep at it. Not important enough my friend 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bolero said:

You've not even begun 2 see pathetic bullshit yet 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Trouble with bolero is he’s an Englishman in a yanks body .Wants the best but can’t see past the rocking horse on the porch .

Put some picks up Bolero or just f**k off .

Picks of what tough guy. If your talking pictures of dogs it ain’t going to happen. I have never in my life not once out a picture of any of my dogs on the internet and never will and anyone whose in the dogs who does is a absolute moron. If your in the dogs in the US there is only one way to go about it and that’s by no one have if a clue that you own the dogs. Which means living in the country on a good few acres of land that’s as private as can be and there not being any trace of y owning dogs anywhere on the internet. 

also you can f**k off. All a lot y’all do on here day after day is talk a bunch shit with absolute no weight to behind it to give it any credence