who is everyone

Guest ooty

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenny ... and I live with my three year old twin girls, my 4 year old son, a bitsa lurcher, a greyhound, a part-time cat and some goldfish :D

And I'm not telling how old I am 'cause ladies just don't do that :tongue2: All that matters is I look SO MUCH younger than Snoop :laugh::clapper:

Im 31, live in the rurals of Bedfordshire, 2 lurchers 15 months and 4 months old. 2 children, one of each.

I dont own a Subaru Forrester or legacy.... :tongue2: and i dont poach! :notworthy:

I have a wonderful partner who works for the goverment. :thumbs:

Edited by artic
iam jake 28 in cheshire live with mrs and daudhter got 1 son 7 havnt seen him fir 2 years ,slag of an ex,daughter 21mths got 1 lurcher 1 cat and a rat on my back yard i cant fecking catch

Feel for you. Fight for your rights..... :thumbs:

Hye My name is Norman im 35yrs old and i live in a big house on a hill..my mummy lives in the attic she let's me out now and again to go to the local disco..i have a cat and my hobbies are big knifes..

I get really depressed sometimes because i was born a male but really i should of been a female..

Ive been thinking about getting into hunting dog's for the past 7yrs that's why i joined the site..but as of late it is not a hunting site anymore..but in my favour it's turned out to be a dating agency..and i have met some close freind's on here my favourite being darcy as he is a taker not a giver..and jasper cos he is up for anything to do with latex..

Love you all.. :kiss: ..

Millet

DANGER DANGER........... :clapper: