Sign in to follow this  
shandy1499

rabbit prices

he has a rabbit fetish lol lol gamedealer i would say.

Wish I could make as much money as gamekeepers re-selling them. I starting to make a freeze dried rabbit treat for dogs and I need to de-bone 200kg of rabbit at a time for the freeze drier. If there is anyone out there who can supply I'd be interested.

Andrew

hi all now that a new season is on us i thought i would find out how much we are getting for our rabbits i am based in kent and i am getting between 80 pence and a pound per bunny paunched and nice and fresh from my game dealer so when i catch 100 rabbits i see a return of 80 to 100 pounds good or bad you decide how much are you guys getting be interesting to see how prices change by region or county

I used to sell them but for what the butcher says he will pay (about £1 - £3) "my rabbits are for the pot" ;)

Apparently they have chinese breed rabbits now, (feed and breed for the food chain) the butcher gets them, cheaper, but still charges over a fiver to the pensioners.

lidl supper market sell two hare legs at over £6 now and again!!! there into every think that sells.

I was passing through Nailsworth, Gloucestershire on Sunday on the way to take my dog for a run and walked past the butcher, £5.99 a kilo for rabbit and I had to steady myself when i saw the sign for a brace of pheasants for wait for it.....£10.99!!!

Crikey oh riley, the amount of birds that get disposed of from all of the local shoots, I know this is an affluent area but are there people who would pay this?

was up the back of lammarmuirs last nite i would had made a pound ,no edinburgh at moment 1 pound a rabbit wooler 80p i think guts out , and as for 2 p ill phone him today as he sounds a spacker or you have misread him and he is takeing the piss out of you , maybe a piss taker and didnt want them so told u silly price 4 pound a hare ,and 1 poud a pound roe on the hoof

so people should pay for game and fish as its natural and there a living to be made at the [bANNED TEXT] prices i got a fiver a brace 84 85 and i dont no what the butcher got roe 1 50 a pound hare 3 50 rabbs were still apound

most the butchers in town dont want them, found 1 that will take them but need to be trapped or head shot only. £1 each

used to get £1.50 for skinned rabbits back in the early eighties was still in school managed to sell around 30 on good weeks felt like a millionaire

I have never thought about selling rabbit before. does anyone know how i find out the local game dealer??? or if anyone knows anywhere in stoke on trent (staffordshire) who will buy rabbit.

would pay for new bullets nets all sorts