rabbit prices

shandy1499

i get £2.00 gutted and the lad i sell em to says he will take as many as i can get!

Same here £2 a rabbit, paunched only. He is a really good traditional butcher and will take all mine to supply his other two outlets. He always looks after me at chrimbo as well with a nice joint or a few pounds of his shop made sausages.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oxfordshire still a quid for ferretted.30p for shot ones.I give as many away as I sell.My uncle use to gather rabbits for local lads in his game freezer then do a deal for the game dealer and he'd give us a quid a piece and we could make a few quid,but my uncles retired,so we struggle to sell them.

• 2 weeks later...

£2 in the jackets and £2.50 ready to sell. he sells at £5 a shout. will take 30 a week off me. i cant get these numbers yet as i one give them a head shot once a week so on the look out for a few long nets as a good price.

pigeon crowns i get 90p each for and i can hand preps them in 2 minutes.hehe

2 pounds fare guts out and skinned or 1 50 guts out , fare price

i get £1.20 per clean rabbit , gutted, upto 200 per week, off a gamedealer , he collects from my home

thats a good price for that amount of rabbits off a game dealer, tha last 2 dealers i rang were both just 50p each one in richmond and one down here at bourne in lincolnshire.

2 pounds fare guts out and skinned or 1 50 guts out , fare price

i get £1.20 per clean rabbit , gutted, upto 200 per week, off a gamedealer , he collects from my home

thats a good price for that amount of rabbits off a game dealer, tha last 2 dealers i rang were both just 50p each one in richmond and one down here at bourne in lincolnshire.

he offered that price and pays for quality, richmond = yorkshire game ? my mate sold them some frozen rabbs at 25 p each

I get £2 skined and gutted and £1.50 with the puddings out off salsburys fish and game and as many as I can get these go to london market twice a week and are sold for £8 each just for back half. I get £1 each of a couple of hound men as they are. £5 a hare of salsbury and he gets pheasent of the shoots 20p a bird so no point in selling him mine id rather eat them my self for that but like a couple of lads have said I do provide a few old queens with a off our estate with bunny's and the odd pheasent F.O.C