WHY WHY WHY OH WHY

socks

So Leeview, Sean, Patina what ever your calling yourself this week

Proof please

Know I do want to know where you got that link twixt Leeview and Patina from ?I gave it to stubby along with my password to flaming ferret when I first saw you on here nd warned him and others about you and droid other info of have we to say a personnal nature came back on another site about you (not your legal threat :clapper: )more personal than that

Y.I.S Leeview

waiting kay

Kay claimed to have caught 2 rabbits a few Fridays back but wouldn't give any details???.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we delete it, we then get 10 more messages and posts stating why why why, your all wankers we want your mams dads aunties uncles sisters gerbils to die slowly choking on peanuts... or messages of similar ilk :D

I keep getting those :toast: The question as to why the mods aren't deleting certain threads is because there is an ocean of shite to wade through everytime we log on, the fact is this is the No.1 hunting forum with a HUGE number of posts daily and we spend a lot of time responing to reported threads/messages ans editing idiots who post VERY illegal posts and photos.

We as mods do talk and discuss site matters DAILY and spend a lot of time helping the site run smoothly, if people don't like the site then the best way to enhance it is to contribute and the other option is to ask to be deleted............

If we delete it, we then get 10 more messages and posts stating why why why, your all wankers we want your mams dads aunties uncles sisters gerbils to die slowly choking on peanuts... or messages of similar ilk :D

I keep getting those :toast: The question as to why the mods aren't deleting certain threads is because there is an ocean of shite to wade through everytime we log on, the fact is this is the No.1 hunting forum with a HUGE number of posts daily and we spend a lot of time responing to reported threads/messages ans editing idiots who post VERY illegal posts and photos.

We as mods do talk and discuss site matters DAILY and spend a lot of time helping the site run smoothly, if people don't like the site then the best way to enhance it is to contribute and the other option is to ask to be deleted............

Amen Simo :notworthy:

Ian, I have it on good authority that your Gerbil met an unfortunate end up Darcys rectum :icon_eek::tongue2:

Ian, I have it on good authority that your Gerbil met an unfortunate end up Darcys rectum :icon_eek::tongue2:

:clapper: She did :tongue2:

I've made my views known on this subject quite a few times, including at the start of this thread, but from now on, in the interest of 'keeping the peace' on here, I won't do again.

To be honest, the whole pet/worker thing only cropped up big time, when a certain 'Britain's got talent' ferret keeper appeared on here with an 'us & them' attitude towards people that worked their ferrets. She's gone now, but the fallout continues.

I for one will not be getting into any more arguments with folk over 'pet/worker' threads, hopefully as the season progresses, this place will fill up with hunting threads, and any non hunting related threads will move quickly down the boards due to lack of interest. :thumbs:

YIS

I've made my views known on this subject quite a few times, including at the start of this thread, but from now on, in the interest of 'keeping the peace' on here, I won't do again.

To be honest, the whole pet/worker thing only cropped up big time, when a certain 'Britain's got talent' ferret keeper appeared on here with an 'us & them' attitude towards people that worked their ferrets. She's gone now, but the fallout continues.

I for one will not be getting into any more arguments with folk over 'pet/worker' threads, hopefully as the season progresses, this place will fill up with hunting threads, and any non hunting related threads will move quickly down the boards due to lack of interest. :thumbs:

YIS

YEP! So all you who want to start threads about stupid pet stuff, DONT BOTHER! No f****r is going to read them ha ha! We will just laugh at you as it sinks to the bottom of the board while we look at the pictures of people hunting rabbits!

oh must be me then as i have'nt seen anyone who is a pet owner yet and is.nt as bad as being an anti to ban someone from the sight just cos they dont hunt

you have been on this site 2 mins how can you make an informed decision ??? if you dont hunt why come on a hunting site ... i dont arange flowers so i dont go on flower arranging sites .........

SOCKS you are suspicious about new members, uninformed decisions are made by some members .Give members a chance ,the sight is not just for you and your mates . I have posted a rat kull and have spoken to sum nice members, im sure info will be swapped in the pub after i started with a pet ferret 31years ago

I have a polish girlfriend(just a friend nothing else),she keeps 13 ferrets as pets,never hunted them nor ever will,but i got a hob from her 3 years ago and hes bred from generations of pets and hes slaying rabbits with the best of them.if i have a non worker ferret,i have a choice.Knock it on the head or give it to monica,she takes the useless one and is all for ferrets being used for what they were intended.Some of you on here would seriously want to get therapy,f*****g sad.Ask Kay about the litter of wild kittens born in her shed,ask how they were disposed of,I bet you wont think shes an anti then.WHO GIVES A SHIT IF SHE HAS PET FERRETS,lately I got some stick for puting up pics of my daughter with the ferret on her shoulder,but if he doesnt work ....then its either polish monica or lights out.This is seriously sad to have to read this crap,all the critics im going to watch and see who puts up pics of their days out this coming season.talk is chap.

oh must be me then as i have'nt seen anyone who is a pet owner yet and is.nt as bad as being an anti to ban someone from the sight just cos they dont hunt

you have been on this site 2 mins how can you make an informed decision ??? if you dont hunt why come on a hunting site ... i dont arange flowers so i dont go on flower arranging sites .........

the point i am trying to get across here is that if it wasnt for the show/pet keepers we wouldnt know half as much about ferrets as we do now, who's to say we cant learn more from them ?

as fro why they have come onto a hunting site...try typing the word ferret into google and see what comes up !

as i said before as long as they are not interfearing, why would it bother you ?

that being said, if they are anti hunting, thats a diffent story !!

hi all i work my ferrets + i have running dogs thats what thay r there for if i didnot work them the ferrets and dogs would got to some 1 who did work them :victory::victory::victory:
and your genetic research was based on some monk with peas growing on his window sill basically?

If you do your homework, you'll find that all colour genetics were based on that monks findings,

Ive said it before in threads/topics, and I'll say it again, in big letters so it may sink in

ALL THOSE MEMBERS MOANING ABOUT NON HUNTING RELATED POSTS, ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM OF THE POST/S IN QUESTION STAYING ON THE FIRST PAGE OF WHATEVER SECTION ITS POSTED ON, IF YOU CLICK ON A TOPIC THAT IS NOT HUNTING RELATED, AND LEAVE A SARCASTIC COMMENT, YOUR KEEPING IT AT THE TOP OF THE FIRST PAGE, IF IT WAS IGNORED, WITHIN HOURS IT WOULD BE ON THE 2ND PAGE, NOT IN YOUR FACE, :wallbash:

and your genetic research was based on some monk with peas growing on his window sill basically?

If you do your homework, you'll find that all colour genetics were based on that monks findings,

Ive said it before in threads/topics, and I'll say it again, in big letters so it may sink in

ALL THOSE MEMBERS MOANING ABOUT NON HUNTING RELATED POSTS, ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM OF THE POST/S IN QUESTION STAYING ON THE FIRST PAGE OF WHATEVER SECTION ITS POSTED ON, IF YOU CLICK ON A TOPIC THAT IS NOT HUNTING RELATED, AND LEAVE A SARCASTIC COMMENT, YOUR KEEPING IT AT THE TOP OF THE FIRST PAGE, IF IT WAS IGNORED, WITHIN HOURS IT WOULD BE ON THE 2ND PAGE, NOT IN YOUR FACE, :wallbash:

PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I'VE COMPLAINED ABOUT NONE HUNTING POSTS(NONE HUNTING POSTERS YES) AND SEEING AS KAY DOES NT WANT TO SAY WHERE SHE GOT THE CONNECTION FROM MAYBE YOU CAN ENLIGHTEN ME AFTER I GAVE YOU THE DETAILS

Y.I.S Leeview